20

𝙸𝚟𝚢 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜 | 𝟸𝟺
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

"India you can go we're going to be alright,"

India has been staying here since Armani's birthday. She's been helping a lot with the salons and with Aria.

She also helped me plan for Judah's 27th birthday which was a couple days ago.

"I don't Armani is still in the coma, then you just fou-,"

"India, I will call you when Armani wakes up and don't worry about me. I will be alright."

She stared at me for a second and then she signed.

"I guess, I'm going to go pack so Amir and I can leave tomorrow."

She stood up from the couch and went to the back.

My phone started vibrating on the table. I picked it up and a picture of Ariana and Aria covered my screen. Pressing the green button I placed the phone to my ear.

"Hey, mama Ari is ever-,"

"You need to come to the hospital," she cried out.

"Okay, here I come," I got up quickly and went to my room so I could throw on some clothes.

"India get dressed, we got to go to the hospital!"

"Okay," she replied.

Once, we made it to the hospital. I parked my car fast and hopped out.

We ran in the hospital,

"How can I help you," the lady behind the desk asked.

"Sorry, we're in a hurry. But we know where we're going."

We rushed towards the back so we could get on the elevator.

As we sped to the back all I could think about is the night of her party.

Megan Thee Stallion - Do It On The Tip started playing after Juvenile- Back That Thang Up.

Armani stopped dancing and came to dance with India and I.

We rapped and danced along to the song for a couple of minutes. Then, we walked towards the side of the venue to take some more shots and grabbed some of the snacks.

Armani grabbed a plate to fill up, while I grabbed an unopened bottle to pour shots, and India went and got some clean shot glasses.

"I got some glass-,"

The sound of gunshots cut India off.

India hit the ground and got under a table. I knocked one of the tables down to sit behind it.

"ARMANI, ARE YOU OKAY," I yelled after not seeing her under one of the tables .

"I-IVY," India cried out.

She started crawling to something behind this table.

As I crawl behind her the sound of gunshots still fills the room and debris flies everywhere.

"ARMANI," I cried out once we made it to her slumped body.

Blood spills from everywhere as she laid there.

"No No No," we cried out.

I pulled her on my lap and tried to apply pressure to the areas where blood was coming from.

Tears fell down my face as her pulse started to disappear.

India grabbed some napkins nearby and helped me apply pressure to her wounds.

"ARMANI," I heard the familiar voice yelled.

"KING," I yelled back.

Tears blurred my vision and I started to feel hopeless.

My best friend is dying in my arms.

I saw King running towards us and I cried out, "You-u got tooo help her King."

He froze in his spot once he noticed Armani's body.

"SOMEBODY CALL FOR HELP," India screamed from beside me.

We ran out of the elevator once the doors opened on the right floor.

My heart dropped to my feet as we got closer and closer to the room door.

I burst threw the door, "ARMANI!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Published: 03-05-21

5 more chapters left 🥲

Thanks For Reading 😘😘

Vote, Comment, and Share 🤍