-eleven-

the boy picked jayda up at three, after sitting in his car for fifteen minutes. he was very nervous even though he had kissed her the day before.

jonah buzzed jayda's apartment, and inside timber barked and spun in a circle, getting her attention. she knew that meant someone was waiting at the door, and assuming it was jonah, she let him in.

he took the elevator and arrived at her door a few moments later. jonah knocked, and inside, timber, again, gave a signal.

jayda quickly checked her appearance in the bathroom mirror. she smoothed out her baby blue sundress that covered a black bikini, and slipped on birkenstock's. after taking a deep breath and exhaling, the girl opened her door with a large smile.

jonah stood there with a very similar facial expression. it was quickly interrupted when timber jumped up, accidentally punching him in the crotch with his paw.

the boy groaned, falling down on the ground. jayda gasped covering her mouth and knelt next to him gently rubbing the white shirt covering his back. a small giggle escaped her lips, but she quickly became serious again.

"a-are you okay?" she bit her lip as the curly-haired brunette rubbed his face. jonah nodded slowly standing back up.

"yeah. it's a great day." he nodded again, taking a deep breath. he relaxed after a moment and smiled brightly at her. jayda smiled back, glad that jonah was alright and didn't get angry. "um, ready to go?"

"yeah! let me just grab my bag." jayda nodded and disappeared back into her room after reading his lips. a few minutes later jayda, jonah, and timber climbed into jonah's car, and took off towards the beach.

the three of them arrived at a small secluded area, where no body else was at. jayda spread out a blanket she had brought along, as did jonah. as they sat down on the plaid cloth, jonah pulled some food out of his backpack and placed it in front of them.

among the snacks were goldfish, iced coffee, and cherries. the two watched as timber barked at a few seagulls, and ran towards them. the dog ended up scaring them away, but found more birds to bother.

"so," jayda turned to the curly haired boy, "you're in a band." she waited for him to take it further. jonah nodded with a smile.

"yep. we call ourselves why don't we." he laughed softly. "you already know daniel, and then there's corbyn, jack, zach and me. i would play some of our music for you, but um, yeah."

a soft giggle parted from jayda's lips. jonah's heart melted after hearing it. it sounded to him as if it came from heaven.

"i get it." the girl laughed again, putting her hair up in a bun. the sun was beating down on the beach, making her hot. "want to go for a little swim?"

jonah nodded smiling, and added a 'sure', and took his white shirt off. jayda removed her sundress, revealing her black bikini. it took everything in jonah not to let his jaw drop, which would embarrass both of them.

the two walked down to the water in their swim suits, and just as they got to the water, jonah stopped.

"i but my lip. can you kiss it to make it better?"

-

anywayyyssss

hope you all have a good day/night

be kind to someone for no reason today (:

✌︎︎➪