-five-

on monday morning jonah returned to the diner, to see jayda. he sat in his regular booth, and ordered his regular meal. after finishing eating, he left another note.

it was slow at the restaurant again, so jayda cleared his table. she blushed after reading the slip of paper and stuffed it in her apron pocket.

-

"sooo how was breakfast?" daniel asked jonah with a smirk as he arrived at the studio.

"it was delicious, thanks for asking." the older boy replied with sass. daniel just shook his head and laughed, going back to editing a song on his computer. jonah collapsed on the couch next to zach, who was asleep.

"sup ladies!" corbyn burst through the door with jack following. zach jolted awake, accidentally hitting jonah in the face.

"owww," jonah rubbed his cheek. he frowned at the youngest boy, who almost immediately fell back asleep. daniel set his headphones down and turned around in his swivel chair.

"guess what!" he smiled.

"what?" corbyn asked, taking a sip of the energy drink he had just opened. jack and jonah also turned their attention to the fake blonde.

"jonah went to that diner again." daniel smirked, a teasing twinkle in his eye.

"oooo that diner." jack poked jonah in the ribs. corbyn laughed, poking his other side.

"what's the big deal guys?" jonah slapped their hands away and sat with his arms crossed over his chest. "what's wrong with me liking a girl? it happens you know."

"not with you though, jonah." zach finally awoke.

"at least not since tate." corbyn added. jonah's muscles tensed when he heard his ex's name. that was a touchy subject.

"well maybe it's time." the brunette shrugged. "anyways let's get started working now that zach's awake." he reached over and messed up the boy's already messy hair.

"hey noo! not the hair!"

-

"ooo what's this?!" kendra held up the two notes that were on jayda's nightstand. the brunette blushed and grabbed for the papers, but her friend kept them out of her reach.

"give them back!" jayda kept trying to yank them from kendra.

"ooo love notes!" kendra smiled and laughed as she read them. jayda rolled her eyes and collapsed back on her bed, finally giving up. "well who is he? or she?" kendra sat on the bed next to her and placed the notes back in their original position.

"first it's a he." jayda laughed and shook her head. "you know i'm straight." kendra laughed as well, and sat, with her attention towards her older friend.

"well go on!" kendra poked jayda after a moment of silence.

"you know those two guys, that asked you for my name, on saturday?" kendra nodded. "well um, the curly brown haired one keeps coming to the diner." jayda blushed.

"and he left these notes?" kendra asked. jayda nodded and looked down, blushing more. "that's great!" kendra tackled the brunette in a hug and squealed.

-

jayda yawned and climbed into her bed, where timber was already waiting. she kissed his head and was about to turn out the light, when she saw the notes from jonah again.

she reread the one from the morning.

'you know what's on the menu? me 'n' u.'

-

so wattpad is starting to work again...so hopefully it just fixes itself

and guess what...2020 IS ALMOST OVERRRR

LESSSGOOOOOO BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSS

✌︎︎➪