-epilouge-

"daddy! come here!" journey mae ruth franzich called to her father. she was sitting in jayda's lap and had drawn a picture of the small family with crayons. it was wild with color.

jonah came from where he was making breakfast in the kitchen and sat next to his wife and daughter.  he gasped after seeing journey's drawing, a smile on his lips.

"it's amazing flower!" he picked his daughter up and spun her around. journey giggled as her blue dress fanned out. after setting her down on the ground, he spoke again. "go hang it on the fridge baby." he instructed. the four year old nodded and ran into the kitchen to obey.

jonah leaned back and rested his head in jayda's lap. he looked up into her bright blue eyes with a big smile. "you know, that's our daughter."

"i know." jayda grinned as she gently twisted his hair around her fingers.

"and she's beautiful, just like her mommy."

jayda blushed after reading his lips and bent down to kiss his forehead. jonah closed his eyes and hummed. journey rushed back into the room and jumped on her father's stomach, making him groan.

"i did it daddy!" she squealed excitedly and patted his cheeks.

"good job princess!" jonah patted her cheeks back and began to tickles his daughter's sides. a scream and giggle came from journey as she tried to get away from her dad. he stopped after a moment and then whispered in her ear. "should we tickle mommy?"

"yes!" journey screamed and jumped into jayda's lap. the little girl poked her mom's sides and tickled her, like jonah had suggested. jonah followed, tickling jayda as well.

jayda laughed and screamed as she fell back into the couch. journey continued to tickle her, but jonah stopped and admired his girls. journey stopped and frowned too.

"what are you doing daddy?" she tilted her head and looked over at jonah. his smile grew and he kissed his daughter's nose.

"looking at you and mommy." he smiled winking. this caused jayda to blush and journey to giggle again.

"you're silly daddy." another giggle escaped her lips.

"so are you." jonah responding, extending the 'you'.

"baby? what's burning?" jayda frowned as she sniffed the air. jonah's eyes widened and he ran to the kitchen. the eggs he was making had started to burn in the pan. he quickly put the pan in the sink and poured water on it to cool it off.

"all good." jonah went back to the couch with a smile. he sat down in between the two females. jayda and journey both kissed his cheek at the same time, causing him to laugh.

"daddy do you wanna play hide and seek with me and mommy?" journey asked and kissed his cheek again.

"no." jonah shook his head with a smile. "i'd never play hide and seek with you and mommy, because people like you are impossible to find."

-

lol the end

next and last book in the series is out and you should go apply to the cast call (:

✌︎︎➪