-one-

"daniel james seavey! hurry up! i'm hungry!" jonah marais roth franzich whined as he waited for his friend to get out of the house he and his bandmates shared. the two were going out for brunch, like they did every saturday morning.

"i'm coming, i'm coming!" daniel called back as he slipped on his nike air force one's. the younger boy rushed out of the house and jumped into the passenger seat of jonah's car.

"finally." jonah groaned as he set his phone down. he pulled out of the driveway and started driving down the street. "where do you want to eat?"

"uh how about mcdonald's?" daniel smiled.

"ugh noo! look up some breakfast place or something." the brunette groaned again.

"fine." the two continued in silence for a minute, just driving. "randy's diner?"

"sure." daniel's phone began to give directions, and in half an hour, they had arrived at the diner. jonah was starving, and very grumpy. he didn't say anything to daniel while walking into the restaurant. but just mumbled and grumbled under his breath.

"somebody's grumpy today." daniel teased, elbowing jonah. the older boy just rolled his eyes and slid into a booth. he pulled out a menu and surveyed it, looking for something that would appease his growling stomach.

meanwhile, jayda marcus ruth cartrun was running late for her job at the diner. she was a waitress, and her best friend kendra rae johnson was the assistant manager.

the girl was deaf, so, she didn't hear her alarm. usually kendra would wake her up, but since the younger girl's family was visiting, she had stayed in a hotel with them last night.

jayda had finally woken up when her service dog, timber, jumped on her. after looking at the time, she jumped out of bed and into the bathroom.

she didn't have time to straighten her long brown hair, and left it in its natural waves. she quickly put in her contacts and got dressed, and then rushed out the door with timber on her tail.

jayda rushed to the bus stop at the corner of the apartment building, and waited for it to come. she had ten minutes to get to work, and that's how long it took to get there, on a good day.

the bus finally came, and the girl and her dog took the frontmost seat. after the ten minute drive, she ran off the bus and into the front of the diner. timber went to his bed behind the counter, and jayda set her computer and books on a shelf.

jayda went to the kitchen, where kendra and the head chef, ryan, and were. she grabbed her notepad and pen quickly and stopped to say hi to kendra.

"hi, sorry i'm late." she spoke. her eyes trailed down to kendra's lips and her friend began to speak.

"you're good jay! it's been a slow morning, there are some guys at table six though that haven't ordered yet." kendra spoke. jayda nodded and went to serve them.

-

eek that was bad sorry...

i hope you liked it?

i'm not sure how much i'll be updating but yeahhh...

✌︎︎➪