-fifteen-

jayda went back to the diner two days later. she had to find out if she would still have a job after what happened last time she was in that building.

as she entered through the front door, she noticed a new waitress, a blonde girl, who looked to be about seventeen. jayda shrugged it off, but a small piece of her mind told her she had been replaced.

she walked to the back, and entered the kitchen, where she saw kendra talking to the chef. her friend looked up after hearing footsteps and sighed holding up a finger.

after a few moments of awkwardly waiting, kendra came up to jayda. a concerned frown was placed on her face, as she began to talk.

"did you not get the email?" kendra spoke quietly as jayda read her lips. jayda shook her head frowning.

"no? what email?"

"jayda." she spoke softly and gently rubbed her friend arm. "you got fired. the owners said you might give the diner a bad name, and that they couldn't have that behavior here."

"w-what?" jayda's face dropped. "b-but."

"i tried to explain to them what happened, and that kimberly and chloe have bullied you for basically forever. but," she paused, "they wouldn't listen."

"i-it wasn't my fault."

"i know." kendra nodded frowning. "i'm sorry jay. i'll help you figure this out."

"i-i should go." jayda shook her head backing away from her friend. she ran out of the diner once again, and back to her apartment.

-

"get upppp!" daniel spoke in an odd voice after jonah finally answered his phone. "you answered so i know you're awakeeeee."

"what do you want?" jonah grumbled and pulled at his hair. he was laying in bed in his room, the blinds were closed and no were lights on.

"we're going to a partyyyy!" daniel answered excitedly.

"nooo we're not, you are." jonah rolled his eyes and flipped over hugging a pillow. he smushed his face into the fluffy item, trying to block out everything.

suddenly a few honks came from outside, making him jump. his bedroom was near the front of the house, making it worse.

"i'm right outside, so you better hurry up. i'm not leaving without you, by the way." daniel hung up with one last honk, and let his friend get ready in peace. jonah regrettingly got up and ready. about twenty minutes later, he hopped in daniel's car, where his friend was waiting.

"what took you so long?" daniel complained, throwing his head against the headrest.

"sorry." jonah muttered under his breath. "didn't want to come anyways." daniel rolled his eyes and backed out of the driveway, rolling down the street.

a few minutes later they arrived at a club, the colorful lights from inside shining through the windows. they could hear the music blasting even from inside the car.

the two men walked inside the building after showing their identification. people jumped and rocked on the dance floor, sweat on their bodies.

immediately jonah became uncomfortable. sure, he had gone to clubs and parties before, but now, he had jayda on his mind. he was extremely worried about her. however, he stayed at the party. if jonah left anytime soon he would never hear the end from daniel.

-

yeah i changed my username backkk

✌︎︎➪