(Ch.20) Glued To His Side

Jade POV

I woke up with the normal feeling of something heavy on my chest, I looked to see Mindy sound asleep, I looked at the time and noticed It was 11:00 A.M., my shift got moved so I didnt work again until tomorrow, I slowly snuck from under Mindy and let her continue to sleep, I walked over to closet and grabbed some clothes before walking to my bathroom took a quick shower.

(Time Skip: 20 minutes)

I pulled my pants and boxers up before buttoning and zipping my pants, I then dried my hair and put my shirt on, I made sure my hair was how I liked It and brushed my teeth before exiting the bathroom, I closed the door behind me softly as to not wake up the sleeping Mindy " Senpai...? " I heard her say tiredly which let me know I had failed In not waking her up " I'm right here Mindy don't worry " I said chuckling slightly, she sat up and looked towards me half asleep, she held her arms out, basically asking to be picked up, It was too adorable to say no, I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, I put my hands under her legs to hold her up and left the room. I made my way downstairs, Mindy still asleep In my arms as I entered the living room and sat down on the couch, her soft breathing pattern let me know shes sleeping well, which Is good, no one else was downstairs so I rubbed Mindy's back as she slept soundly, her quiet snores and body warmth was starting to put me to sleep, and before I knew It, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Nancy POV

I walked downstairs and Into the kitchen, I prepared some toast and coffee, I yawned and stretched feeling my back crack which felt amazing, once my breakfast was done I made my way towards the couch and noticed Mindy and Jade asleep, Mindy wrapped around Jade as she sat In his lap, and Jade with his arms wrapped around her, their heads laying on each others shoulders, It was adorable as hell but I'd be lying If I said I wasn't jealous, Ill have to remind him to give me some cuddles later, I took a picture on my phone and sent It to the other girls and asked them to be quiet If they came downstairs, which they agreed to, I then smiled and made my way upstairs.

Jade POV

I lifted my head up and yawned, I went to move and noticed Mindy wrapped around me, I looked at my surroundings and saw the living room TV, oh yeah we fell asleep on the couch earlier, I chuckled slightly with a light blush on my face " Senpai..? " Mindy asked waking up slowly, she lifted herself up and stretched as she yawned which was very adorable, she rubbed her eye and looked at me " where are we senpai..? " she asked confused " we're In the living room Mindy, no need to worry " I said smiling, she nodded and opened her eyes fully after yawning again " did we take a nap on the couch? " she asked cutely " yes, we didn't sleep too long though " I said chuckling " I like cuddling with you senpai " she said which made me blush " I-I like cuddling with you to M-Mindy " I said smiling nervously, she then turned herself around so she was facing the TV, still sitting on my lap, my blushed softened but didn't disappear, she then began watching TV, leaning her back against me and her head under my chin so I could see to, she wrapped my arms around her which worsened my blush slightly, but after a moment I aimed my attention to the TV, which was showing a documentary on reptiles, judging by Mindy's focus on the screen she found It Interesting, as did I, this went on for hours.

(Time Skip: 12 Hours)

It was now night time, Mindy and I were still watching animal documentaries, but about an hour after we watched the first one the other girls came downstairs and joined us one by one, so now we were all watching them, I looked at the clock and It read 11:48 PM, I looked down and noticed Mindy was falling asleep " okay, I think that's enough TV for tonight, goodnight girls, I said as I picked Mindy up, she turned herself around as I did and wrapped herself around me, I blushed slightly as the girls giggled " when are we gonna get this kind of attention, hm jade? " Nancy asked smirking, I blushed deeply but before I could answer, Mindy did " my senpai... " she said tightening her grip, my blush worsened, the other girls were either giggling or looked surprised at Mindy " aren't you going to share him Mindy? " Tessa asked giggling, Mindy shook her head " my senpai... " she said nuzzling her face Into my neck " we can have this debate tomorrow, goodnight girls " I said hoping they didn't see my blush " goodnight handsome, goodnight Mindy " they all said In unison. I made my way upstairs and Into my room, I didn't bother changing Into pajamas, I just laid down on the bed, and rubbed Mindy's back softly, she soon fell asleep, my blush remained on my face as thoughts of earlier and other recent events with the girls ran through my head, this continued until I eventually fell asleep.

(And that Is the end of this chapter, I apologize If this one Is short, Ill make the next one longer and update It a lot sooner, I hope you all enjoyed, I love you all, peace.)