(Ch.19) The Apology

Jade POV

I awoke slowly, something was on top of me and I already knew what It was, I opened my eyes slowly and saw Mindy fast asleep on my chest, I smiled, I slowly moved her off me as to not awake her, and luckily It worked, I walked Into my bathroom and got dressed In a pair of jeans, a black muscle shirt and a pair of sneakers, I then walked downstairs and the smell of bacon, pancakes, eggs, and toast filled the house, and It smelt really good. I walked to the kitchen and saw Crissy cooking, I remembered what she said last night and looked away sadly, I didn't wanna make her more mad, I sat on the couch and sighed " good morning Jade " I heard Crissy say next to me, It startled me a little cause I didn't hear her walk over to me, It took me a second to answer " g-good morning Crissy " I said nervously, she frowned slightly and sat down next to me " can we talk Jade? " she asked looking at me with a pleading face, I hesitated but I couldn't say no to her, I couldn't say no to any of the girls to be honest " of course.. What's up? " I asked looking at her, she sighed " I'm.. I'm really sorry about last night... I shouldn't have said what I said and I didn't mean It.. I was angry and... Jealous... and I took It out on you and I shouldn't have, I'm really sorry Jade, can you ever forgive me? " she asked looking very guilty, It took me a few seconds which was probably making her nervous but I smiled and finally answered " of course Crissy " I said wrapping my arm around her, she blushed but smiled and wrapped both of hers around me, It was a very caring hug. " To be honest I'm not sure why you were mad anyway, I've told you about what me and Jade did way before last night " we heard Nancy say from the staircase, we both jumped In shock and saw her walking towards the kitchen " r-really? " Crissy asked shocked " yep, It was a few days after he had gotten back from the hospital " Nancy said confidentially taking a piece of bacon and eating It, Crissy thought for a moment before her eyes widen In realization " HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT THAT!?!? " she yelled confused, Nancy giggled " That's what I'm wondering " she said walking over to us and sitting next to us " oh by the way you might wanna go finish cooking before It burns " Nancy said turning the tv on, panicked, Crissy quickly jumped up and rushed to the kitchen to finish cooking, I didn't really know what to say so I just leaned back and watched tv with Nancy.

One by one the other girls woke up and made their way downstairs, Mindy being the last one and she wasted no time walking over to me very sleepily and sitting on my lap, curling up Into a little human like ball and laying her head on my chest, slowly falling asleep again, I blushed but didn't bother her, at this point I'm pretty used to It, not fully but I'm getting there, the other girls giggled at the sight before going back to what they were doing, once Crissy had finished cooking she sat all the food on the living room table, Mindy woke to the smell of food and sat up, not moving from my lap. We all made our plates and ate, Mindy put cartoons on and rather than ask her to change It we all watched with her and none of us seemed to mind watching them, the cartoon currently being shown was Adventure Time, I remember watching this show a lot in my spare time, It brought back nice memories, the show went on for another 10 minutes before the episode had ended and everyone had finished their food, I helped take dishes to the sink, although I was moving slower than the others considering Mindy had herself strapped to me, she had her arms around my neck and her legs around my abdomen, showing no signs of letting go, I chuckled slightly as you put both mine and Mindy's plates Into the sink, I then sat back down and Mindy returned to her original position of a human ball and fell asleep In my lap again, I chuckled and watched the tv show.

(Time Skip: 2 hours)

I finished getting dressed for work and walked downstairs " alright girls, I'll be back In a little bit, you know the drill, If you need me call me and If ya can't get ahold of me call my work and have em get my attention, I'll see you In a few hours " I said grabbing my keys " okay, be careful " they all said In unison which made them look at each other and giggle, I chuckled and walked outside and got In my car before driving off too work.

Crissy POV

As Jade pulled out of the drive way I got off the couch and went to the kitchen to start making his cake " what ya doin crissy? " Tessa asked confused " baking Jade an apology cake, I feel bad after what I said last night so I wanted to make a cake for him " I said putting an apron on " can I help make the cake for senpai? " Mindy asked Intrigued " sure, a little help would be nice " I said smiling, Mindy got up and walked to the kitchen to help.

(Time Skip: 1 hour & 30 minutes)

I placed the cake on the table, me and Mindy decorated It with sprinkles after we layered It vanilla frosting, I wrote the words 'I'm Sorry' In blue frosting on the top of It, we were pretty happy with our creation, I put the cake In the fridge and now we just had to wait for Jade to get home " The cake looked good girls, I'm sure Jade will love It " Nancy said smiling " thanks! We put a lot of work Into It " I said patting Mindy on the back " I hope senpai likes the cake " she said smiling slightly " I'm sure he will Mindy, we're amazing cooks after all " I said smiling, we all giggled and started watching some movies on Netflix. A few more hours passed and Jade finally pulled Into the drive way, I quickly got up and grabbed the cake before placing It on the coffee table, after another few seconds Jade walked In and hung his keys up and took his shoes off sighing relieved " fuuuuuuck my feet are killing me " he said tiredly, he then turned to us and noticed the cake " hey girls, what's with the cake? " he asked walking over to us and sitting down on the couch, Mindy quickly took the chance and climbed Into his lap and curled up like she usually does " me and Mindy baked you a cake, It was my way of saying sorry for being so mad at you the other night " I said cutting a piece and putting It on a plate for Jade and handing him a fork, he used his free hand, the one not holding Mindy up, and took a bite, his eyes lit up and he smiled " your definitely forgiven! This is amazing! " he said taking another bite, Mindy's eyes lit up and she opened her mouth, Jade chuckled and fed her a piece, making her smile slightly and lay her head against his chest, the rest of us were jealous to say the least and... We opened our mouths as well, waiting to be fed by Jade, he blushed and began feeding us one by one.

(Time Skip: 10 minutes)

The cake was gone and must I say, me and Mindy really are good cooks, after we had eaten we watched some movies " thanks again for the cake Crissy, It was great " Jade said looking at me, Mindy peacefully sleeping on his lap " your welcome Jade, I'm glad you liked It " I said giggling, he smiled and kissed me on the cheek, causing me to blush deeply, I shyly looked back to the tv causing him to chuckle. An hour passed and we all went to our rooms, Jade carrying Mindy to his room due her being knocked out, we all said goodnight before closing our doors, I changed Into some pajamas and laid down, I turned my tv on and grabbed a book from my nightstand, reading as I listened to the background sound from the tv, eventually drowsiness caught up to me and I closed the the book and fell asleep.

(End of ch.19!! I hope you all enjoyed, Im sorry It takes me so long to update this story, I don't do It on purpose I swear lol, but anyway I'll try and update It soon, I love you all, PEACE)