(ch.13) Time With Mindy

Jade POV

I woke up early in the morning, it was about 10:30 and I was really tired still so I just stayed in bed until Mindy got my attention by laying on me " senpai? " she asked innocently " yes Mindy..? " I responded tiredly " can you hang out with me today? " she asked cutely " sure Mindy, I don't see why not " I said yawning shortly after " yay! " she slightly yelled in excitement which made me smile " alright, let me get dressed and we'll go out " I said yawning slightly, she got up and let me get out of bed, I walked to my bathroom and took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and fixed my hair since it was kinda sticking out.. Everywhere and I wanted it to be slightly spiked up, after that was done I got dressed in the bathroom, I put on a pair of jeans, a Metallica t-shirt, a white hoddie and a pair of black nikes. I walker out of the bathroom to see Mindy sitting quietly,waiting for me so we could go " ready Mindy? " I asked and she responded with " yes senpai " and a nod, I opened the door of my bedroom and let her walk out first before following her.

" we'll be back in a bit " I yelled to the other girls while walking with Mindy to the door to leave " where are you two goin? " Tessa asked as she and the rest of the girls looked at me and Mindy " me and Mindy are gonna spend the day hanging out together " I said honestly " can we come? " Nancy asked smiling " nope, sorry girls but today Mindy gets all of my attention, I'll make it up to you all one by one " I said smiling which made Mindy smile cutely " aww, okay, cya when you get back, and be careful " Nancy said seeming disappointed but I knew she understood " alright, bye girls " I said letting Mindy walk out before me before following once again and the other girls said goodbye. Me and Mindy walked out to the mustang and I opened the door for her, she got in and I shut her door for her, I then got into the drivers seat and left the driveway before driving away from the house towards the first location of the day, the toy store, because Mindy really likes stuffed animals, so I thought I'd get her some.

We arrived at the toy store after a small drive and I parked the car, me and Mindy got out and walked inside the store " why are we at the toy store senpai? " she asked looking up at me " I'm gonna buy you some new stuffed animals, so look around and pick some out that you like " I said smiling, she then smiled as well and began looking around the store as I followed her, soon she found the plushie section of the store and walked through it. The first thing she picked up was a little wolf, then she found a pit bull plushie with a little bowtie around its neck, after that she found a Rottweiler plushie lastly she found a little knight plushie, she smiled at it and picked it up " wow, I was expecting another dog " I said chuckling " this one reminds me of you... Because like a Knight your caring, brave, and strong.. And p-protective of those you love... " she said blushing while looking away, I blushed as well and continued to until we paid for the toys and left the store to go to the next location.

Throughout the day we went many places, after the toy store we went to the museum and I taught Mindy a lot about the displays, after that we went to the park where we fed pigeons and squirrels until a stray dog chased them away..., after that we went out to a small restaurant and ate before finishing off our day going to small carnival that was in town, I won Mindy a few more plushie's and myself a new Hollywood Undead hoodie and a Spartans and Lions jersey, we rod some rides until the sun went down and I drove us home. After we got home Mindy carried in her plushie's and my hoodie and jerseys while I carried in the giant stuffed wolf I won her, the damn thing barely fit through the door!, after we walked in Mindy helped me get to our room and opened the door for me, I set the plushie on her bed and she sat down with the rest of her plushie's, I laid down slightly tired and yawned lightly " thanks for hanging out with me Senpai, today was great! I'll find a way to repay you " she said cutely " oh Mindy you don't have to repay me " I said sitting up slightly " I know, but I want to " she said smiling " alright... Well I'm tired so I think I'm gonna go to bed early, night Mindy " I said taking my hoodie and shirt off and covering up in my blanket " goodnight senpai " I heard Mindy say before I drifted off to sleep.

(End of ch.13!!!! I hope you enjoyed and I'll be sure to update again soon, BYE!.)