(ch.4) The Accident

Jade pov

I was currently walking down the sidewalk, I was on my way home from the store where I went to grab a few groceries. I stopped at a cross walk and waited for the little sign to say I could walk, when it did I began to walk across the street, but suddenly I heard what sounded like a car engine, and it sounded like it was going incredibly fast. I turned my head just in time to see the front of a red truck before it plowed into me and full speed. The impact was so great I flew about 40 feet before landing on the ground and sliding across the pavement before eventually hitting a wall of a store which stopped my body, I quickly blacked out.

Mindy pov

I was sitting on the couch while watching TV, suddenly the phone rang, I sighed and I answered it. " hello? " I said holding the phone up to my ear, I waited a few seconds for a response and got one " oh, hello ma'am, my name is Rachel Mods, I'm a nurse at the local hospital and I'm afraid to tell you that mister Jade Elias had been in a terrible accident " she said sadly. My eyes shot open in shock and I stood up " what happened? Is he okay? " I asked scared " he was walking across the street when suddenly a red truck hit him with enough force to send him flying 40 or more feet before he landed on the ground before rolling and bumping on the ground until he eventually crashed into the side of a store which stopped his movement, he's alive but we don't know if he'll stay that way, he's in life threatening condition and the chances of him surviving are kind of slim but chances of him surviving and recovering fully from this are very, very slim " she said seriously. My eyes began to water " in on my way " I said before hanging up and calling the other girls downstairs, they hurried downstairs and looked at me confused. They asked me what was wrong " Jade was hit by a car and might die, we have to get to the hospital, now! " I said grabbing the keys to my camper and we all got into the large vehicle, I started the engine and drove towards the hospital.

We arrived and we hurried into the hospital, we asked a lady at the desk what room jade was in and she told us, we thanked her and hurried up to the room. We walked in and saw him covered in bandages and blood, he was hooked up to a bunch of machines and looked like he was barely breathing, our eyes quickly filled with tears at the sight.

(End of ch.4!!! I hope you enjoyed and I'll be sure to update again soon, BYE!.)