(ch.8) Gift Aftermath

Jade pov

It's been two days since Nancy gave me her 'gift' and I haven't been able to make eye contact with her or talk to her since. I'm starting to feel bad about ignoring her but it just feels to... Weird being around her now, almost feels wrong in a way. She's tried on multiple occasions to get my attention but every try ended in failure, the other girls have noticed my behavior and seem to be getting confused about it, it's just a matter of time before they start asking questions. It's currently Sunday, 4:25 pm, and all the girls called me to the living room, I walked from my room and into the living room to see all the girls sitting on the couches, except for Tessa who was sitting on the ground. " Hey girls " I greeted as I entered the room " hello " they all said " so what did you all call me here for? " I said sitting in a recliner chair across from them all " well we wanted to find out why you've been acting so strange around Nancy lately? " Tessa said getting right to the point. I blushed deeply as memories began swarming into my head of Nancy giving me my 'gift' " I uh... Don't know what your talking about... " I said lying  and turning my head away from them " Jade we can tell your lying, just tell us the problem " Rebecca said crossing her arms, I remained silent. " Jade does this have something to do with my gift I gave you? " Nancy asked looking at me worried, I just nodded in response which made her sigh " what gift? " Tessa asked confused " can I tell them Jade? " Nancy asked me, once again, I just nodded in response.

" Okay, so when Jade woke up after he got back from the hospital, I cooked him breakfast and after we were done eating I gave him a little gift.... " Nancy said as she began blushing brightly " what was the gift? " Marianne asked " we uh... Had.... Sex.... " Nancy said shyly which was followed by gasps from the other girls. " YOU WHAT!? "  They all said loudly " it seemed like a good idea, and plus it was an amazing moment, right Jade? " Nancy said looking at me while blushing, after a few seconds I nodded yes which made her smile. After an hour long lecture we all went to our rooms and got ready for bed, I made Mindy's bed and then mine, after that I changed into pajamas and laid down, Mindy fell asleep before me and not to long after I drifted off.

(End of ch.8!!! Sorry it's kinda short, I'm at my friend Tyrone's house and he doesn't like me on my phone so I could only write a quick chapter, the next one will be longer though, but anyway I hope you enjoyed and I'll be sure to update again soon, BYE!.)