(ch.10) The Bar

Jade POV

I was sitting in the living room with some of the girls when suddenly Nancy ran into the room with a smile on her face she was obviously excited about something " hey guys, wanna go to the bar? " she asked smiling, after some thinking we all agreed. Once we had our money and ID's we went outside and all piled into my Jeep.

Once we were all in I drove to the bar, on the way there we talked to pass the time " so Jade where'd you get all your vehicles from? " Tessa asked as she sitting next to me " my truck, this Jeep, and my mustang were gifts, my motorcycle and quad were built by me and my dad, and my rat rod used to be my dads but when him and mom moved he left it to me cause he couldn't take it over seas, they moved to Japan " I said smiling " wait you have a rat rod? That's like the most badass car ever! " Tessa said excitedly with wide eyes which made me chuckle slightly " maybe tomorrow I can give you a ride in it, how's that sound? " I said looking at her. " REALLY!? THAT'D BE AWESOME! THANK YOU JADE! " she said happily as she kissed my cheek, I blushed and continued to drive to the bar.

We arrived at the bar and I parked my car, we then got out and walked into the bar, it was slightly packed with people, mostly mean looking bikers and chicks who look like they do crack on the daily. We sat down at a table and started talking until a lady asked what we wanted, we each told her and she left to get the drinks. A few minutes passed and she came back and handed out our drinks before walking away, we then began to drink while we talked. The girls were surprised when they saw me down a big glass of beer in seconds, it might be because of my innocent attitude, I am indeed innocent but I've been drinking since I was 13 due to growing up with a dad who drank all the time. I asked for a refill and the lady brought me one, I thanked her before she walked away " I didn't think you drank alcohol Jade? " Nancy said raising an eyebrow " then why'd you bring me to a bar? " I asked chuckling slightly " cause I wanted to see your nervous reaction to us drinking or something, I didn't expect you to be the one drinking the most " Nancy said honestly. " well I've been drinking since I was 13, I guess growing up with a father who drank 24/7 caused me to try it and I started to like it, but I know my limits " I said taking a big drink from my glass, they all looked at me slightly shocked before we eventually returned to our normal conversation.

While we were talking a random guy with black hair and a beard walked over smiling smugly at the girls " hey ladies~ " he said in a drunk flirty tone " umm... Hi... " Tessa said obviously uncomfortable " what are you fine pieces of ass doin hangin out with that little dickhead, how about you ditch him and come with me? " the guy said trying to wrap an arm around Crissy's shoulder but she smacked his hand away quickly. " we're happy right were we are with Jade, so fuck off ya drunk piece of shit " Rebecca said angrily " oooh, your a feisty one, I like that~ " he said reaching over and grabbing Rebecca's arm " hey! Let go of her you jackass! " Nancy said smacking him, the guy smirked and grabbed onto one of Nancy's breast. I suddenly felt anger consume me as I stood up from my chair quickly and punched the guy in the face as hard as I could, he fell to the ground unconscious as everyone in the bar looked at me in shock. I looked around before throwing some money on the table to pay for the drinks, I then walked out of the bar and got in the car, I started it and waited for the girls to come out. They quickly ran out of the bar and got in my car and buckled up " what was that Jade!? I've never seen you do something like that! " Nancy said shocked " I don't know... That guy just made me so mad when he was messing with you girls... " I said sighing " let's go home " I said pulling away from the bar and driving towards our house.

(End of ch.10!!!!! I hope you enjoyed and I'll be sure to update again soon, BYE!.)