(ch.6) Going Home

Jade pov

After 6 weeks in the hospital I was finally able to leave, my wounds had healed nicely but the doctor told me I was gonna have some permanent scars on my chest, back, legs, and arms. I walked out of the hospital using crutches since my left leg was still Injured and the doctors didn't want me walking on it for a week. I made my was towards the car and got in, I started it and pulled out of the hospital parking lot, after that I drove towards the mansion which was a 20 minute drive.

When I arrived at the mansion parked my car and got out of it, I grabbed my crutches out of the car and then made my way inside, I opened the door and walked into the living room. No one was around which was understandable, the doctors did kind of let me go late, last time I checked it was almost 12:00 at night. I grabbed a spare blanket from the closet in the hallway and made my way towards the couch, I laid down and used a small cushion as a pillow, I didn't wanna wake anyone up so I just decided to sleep on the couch. It didn't wake long for me to sleep since I didn't get much in the hospital the past few days due to the nurses and doctors waking me up a lot when I did try to sleep.

Crissy pov

Me and the other girls walked into the mansion after going on a late night grocery shopping trip, when we walked in we noticed someone laying on the couch, I walked over to see who it was and saw that it was jade sleeping soundly. I smiled brightly and told the girls, they made their way to the couch quickly and were also very happy to see who was on the couch, we didn't know he was going to come how today!. We decided to sleep down here with him, so we gabbed some spare blankets and pillows and we all laid down in the living room, me and Amanda slept on the couch while the others laid down on the floor, we quickly fell asleep.

(And that's the end of ch.6!!!! I hope you enjoyed and sorry if it was a little short and if it wasn't the best, I just wanted to make sure you guys actually got a chapter instead of making you all wait, the next chapter will be longer though so don't worry, but anyway I'll update again soon, BYE!.)