(ch.14) Missing Jade [18+]

Nancy POV

Me and Tessa had a talk and now planned on giving Jade a little surprise for when he gets home since we don't get to spend much time with him and we miss him, so we went into his room and undressed until we were in just our bras and panties and waited for him to get home, this was going to be fun.

[Time Skip: 6 hours]

After a few hours of waiting and talking about how tonight would go Jade finally pulled back into the drive way, now done with work the day, excitement and lust consumed me and Tessa, we couldn't wait to experience Jade in bed again, we heard him walk into the house and quickly shut all the lights in his room off, he said hello to his dog and made his way upstairs, the other girls were gone so now was the perfect time for us to get some alone time with Jade. He walked up to his door and opened it with his usual adorable smile, he turned to the lights on and turned to face me and Tessa, his mouth dropped and his cheeks turned red at the sight of us in his bed in our undergarments, he seemed speechless " hey~ " Tessa said biting her lip " uh... H-hello girls... What are you doing..? " he said very shyly " well we've missed you deeply since you've been gone a lot so we decided to surprise you~ " I said as me and Tessa stood up and walked towards him " oh.. A surprise f-for me? I didn't realise you girls missed me so much.. But you didn't have to surprise me.. " he said blushing more " oh believe us when we say we wanted to~ " Tessa said as she wrapped her arms around his waist, he smiled nervously and blushed more as I wrapped my arms around him as well.

We slowly walked with him to his bed and sat him down, we pulled his shirt off and took a second to admire his physique, we both blushed at the sight of his body but continued to undress him until he was only in his boxers, which had a very large dent in it, they were practically about to rip and I'm surprised they haven't yet, we removed his boxers and watched as his large member sprang up " someone seems happy~ " I said winking which caused him to blush and smile shyly, me and Tessa got on our knees, ready to please Jade. I wrapped my fingers around his shaft, my fingers barely able to touch at the width of his member, I began to move my hand up and down his shaft, slowly stroking his member, he let out a small grunt and moaned slightly as Tessa licked his tip slowly, after licking it a few times she wrapped her mouth around the tip and moved her head up and down slowly, taking as much as she could, managing to fit half of it into her mouth before gagging, she continued to go up and down speeding up as she did, Jade moaned louder as a response.

I licked and sucked on his balls as Tessa continued to deepthroat him sending Jade into unimaginable pleasure, we continued for about 10 minutes, occasionally switching places until Jade released his load into Tessa's mouth, she swallowed and we stood up, he laid on the bed breathing heavy from pleasure, he was still hard though so we continued with the fun, Tessa turned her back to Jade and slowly inserted Jade's member into her, she moaned as it went in and slowly moved her hips up and down on his shaft. I climbed onto his chest and sat on it, so my pussy was now in front of his face, ready for him to lick, he blushed as he looked up at me " you know what to do~ " I said biting my lip, he looked down at my womanhood and started licking it slowly, I shivered with pleasure and moaned as I threw my head back, I bit my lip to stop from moaning but it was difficult with Jade sticking his tongue in as deep as he could and attacking my walls and g spot with his tongue, Tessa didn't help either with her loud moans as she rode Jade faster, I soon gave in and let out a loud moan as he licked faster. After 45 minutes and me and Tessa climaxing Jade released his load into Tessa and it was now my turn, we switched places and I inserted Jade into my pussy, biting my lip as I went up and down on his shaft, riding him the same way Tessa did, but since Jade didn't wanna lick his own jizz he sucked on Tessa's breasts and fingered her fast with two fingers, which was also enough to send her into a moaning fit, after a few minutes I began to bounce faster and harder, I moaned louder as I felt his large member going in and out of me, stretching my walls slightly, Tessa moaned more and more as Jade inserted a third finger into her and began to move his hand faster, not to mention he was sucking and biting all over her neck and breasts, at this point me and Tessa had hearts in our eyes and were experiencing insane pleasure, and Im sure Jade was to since he would moan and grunt from time to time. Jade used his free hand and smacked me and Tessa's asses as we continued, which only added onto the pleasure since we were both big fans of spankings, he continued to spank us hard and even started thrusting into me as I bounced which caused me to moan louder, another 30 minutes passed and he cam inside me, me and Tessa moaned loudly as we climaxed, after we all finished we all laid down on Jade's bed and cuddled together, we talked for a few minutes with the occasional tease from me and Tessa towards Jade which made him blush, after we finished talking we took a quick nap.

Tessa POV

Me and Nancy were cuddling with Jade in his bed when all of a sudden I heard the front door open and shut followed by voices, the other girls were home, I woke Jade and Tessa up " Guys the other girls are home, we need to get dressed " We got up out of Jade's bed and started getting dressed, me and Nancy got our clothes on while Jade just put his boxers and Jeans on, he walked over and gave me and Nancy a quick kiss before walking over to his bed to lay down " thanks for the surprise girls, I loved it~ " he said as he winked at us, we blushed and we quickly gave him a kiss on his cheek before walked towards the door " night Jade~ " we said as we walked out " night girls " he said before we shut the door. Me and Nancy went to our separate rooms and got ready for bed, I changed into some pajamas and laid down as I began thinking about what just happened, I smiled and couldn't wait for it to happen again, images of the experience continued to play in my head as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Jade POV

I laid there in my bed and tried to fully process what just happened, I didn't expect it at all but I'm not complaining in the slightest, I wonder how the other girls would react if they found out? My thoughts were broken as Mindy walked into the room " senpai? " she said innocently " yes Mindy? " I responded which made her smile " I just wanted to see if you were awake, sorry we were gone so long, Rebecca wanted to go shopping " she said still soundly a little shy but I've grown used to her being shy " its okay, you don't have to apologize for being gone, you girls have your own lives, as long as you guys had funny I'm happy " I said smiling, she smiled back and started changing into her pajamas as I looked away, when she was done I heard her lay down on her bed " night senpai " she said before laying her head on her pillow, I looked at her and couldn't help but feel happy and notice how adorable she truly looked " goodnight Mindy " I said before laying my head back down and slowly drifting off to sleep.

(And there's that, sorry its takin me almost a year to update this, ya boy was goin through shit, but Im happy to be back and you can expect updates more often, especially for this story, anyway i hope you enjoyed, love you all, bye)