(ch.15) Day Off

Jade POV

I woke up to the sound of my work alarm and groaned, I opened my eyes slowly to notice Mindy laying on top of me sleeping soundly, I smiled and slowly maneuvered myself from under her and stood up, I put the pillow under her head and covered her up so she could continue to sleep, I left the room quietly and made my way downstairs to see if any of the other girls were awake, and they were, before I even made it all the way down the steps I could hear them talking as they made breakfast. I made it downstairs and walked towards the kitchen, saying good morning to the girls as they said it to me, I didn't realise it but at first but I actually didn't have a shirt on due to me not sleeping in them that much, but the girls definitely seemed to notice, looking me up and down as if they were analyzing me, I blushed slightly as I noticed and they giggled, I grabbed an apple out of the fridge and made a cup of coffee for breakfast, I drank the coffee quickly and finished my apple before going back upstairs to get properly dressed, but as I walked past nancy she decided to get a personal feel of my physique by rubbing her hand up and down my abs quickly before retracting her hand and smirking with a slight blush on her cheeks.

I made my way back upstairs and changed into a black t-shirt and black jeans, Mindy was taking a shower so I had time to change without risking her walking in on me, I know I've had some 'intense' times with some of the girls but Mindy seems to innocent to expose to that kind of stuff so I like to keep all the nasty stuff away from her, and the other girls know it so they don't flirt as hard with me when shes around, it's nice to know I can count on em with that kind of stuff. After I finished getting dressed I put on a hollywood undead hoodie and walked back down stairs, The girls were all sitting on the couches and eating popcorn, watching Gremlins, I smiled and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a pop out of the fridge, I opened it and turned around but was stopped due to Nancy being right behind me " we're bored " she said plainly " and..? " I said confused, she just rolled her eyes " we don't really wanna be home all day so could you take us on a date or to the park or something? Please? " she asked nicely, but she already knew I'd say yes to anything she asked for, I have a lot of difficulty saying no to these girls, and they know that and take advantage of it when it comes to things like food, dates, and as of lately sex " yea, I don't see why not, how about a date night for all of us? Ill make some reservations at that new restaurant that just opened up downtown, sound good? " I asked which made Nancy smile " sounds good to me, how bout you girls? " she asked as we looked at all the other girls, including Mindy who was now downstairs with everyone, they all nodded and gave a thumbs up " awesome, I'll make a reservation, you girls just relax and get ready and I'll let ya all know when it's time " I said receiving okays from all of them.

I made the reservations for 7:30, it was currently 5:48 so we still had time to get ready before we had to leave, I wore my same black hoodie and jeans and added a nice thin golden chain to just ass onto the look, l wasn't gonna dress super fancy since this wasn't exactly a fancy restaurant, but I couldn't say the same for the girls since they all had dresses and high heels that matched their personality and tastes in color and style, I played video games in my room and waited for it be time to go. An hour goes by and I go downstairs, all the girls are sitting in the living room waiting patiently to go " ya ready girls? " I asked as I pull my car keys from my pocket, they all smiled brightly and made their way to the Jeep, I closed the door after we all made our way out and locked it, the girls got into the jeep and I got in the driver seat, I started the Jeep and drove to the restaurant. I parked the Jeep and got out so first so I could help the girls out one by one, once they were out we made our way into the restaurant, I told the guy my name and within a minute he showed us to our table, I pulled the girls chairs out one by one before sitting in a chair at the end of the table, we ordered our drinks and began talking, the girls asked me about about my life and my parents, I explained why my parents moved to Japan which led to the question if I ever would " no, I love my parents but I have no desire to move to Japan, I'll go visit them but I will never move there " I said truthfully " why not? " Mindy asked " I've grown fond of where I live, and plus I don't wanna leave you girls, the mansion is my my home and you girls are very important to me, I wouldn't leave you girls for anything, I can always visit my parents, but My home is with all of you " I said honestly, they all had tears in their eyes and smiles on their faces " you really mean that Jade? " Nancy asked " yes I really do " I said truthfully, they all got up and hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek, I blushed and they all sat back in their chairs, a few minutes passed and our waiter came a took our orders while also offering us refills which we declined since we hadn't drank much.

Our food arrived after about 15 minutes of waiting and we began to eat while talking about random things like music or fashion, The girls asked me some questions about my job and I asked them about what they do everyday, they still have the same jobs they had when I first met them all, Marianne, Nancy and Brittany are still teachers, Rebecca is still a therapist, Amanda is still a maid, Katie works at the mall as a manager at a clothes store, Crissy no longer works at her parents farm but I'm currently trying to get her a job at the zoo, Tessa, Mindy, Sidney, Mary and Missy are still in school but are graduating this year and are gonna be taking online college along with me so I can keep my job at the zoo and they can get jobs. After dinner we had a little bit of dessert, the girls had ice cream and brownies while I had oreo pudding and pumpkin bread which was amazing, after that we talked for another 10 minutes or so before I looked at the time and realised the restaurant was closing soon, I paid the bill and left a tip for our waiter before walking to the car with the girls, I helped them in one by one and got in the drivers seat, I started the car and drove us all home, the girls listened to radio and sang like a bunch of drunk girls after a party, I laughed and after a bit of teasing and convincing I sang with them as DaBaby, Ski Mask, and bunch of other rappers blasted on the radio. Soon enough we were back at home and I helped the girls out of the car, I unlocked the door and we walked inside the house to see something that shocked us all, our mouths dropped in shock as we looked around to mess that was once our house which was now covered in feathers and ripped pillow cases, and the culprit was sitting on the couch with a torn pillow in her mouth, my dog Abigail.

She had torn almost every pillow in the living room to shreds "Abby! What the hell!? " I said loudly while chuckling slightly, her head turned and once she saw me she dropped the pillow and got off the couch and acted as if she didn't do anything " oh no young lady your not pulling the innocent trick " I said walking over to her, her ears went down and her face was full of guilt, I stared down at her and crossed my arms " you know better than to rip up pillows, so why did you? " I asked tapping my foot, she looked up at me with sad eyes, which is her way of apologizing " I'm not mad but your going to bed early tonight, upstairs to your bed young lady, I'll be up there in a few minutes " I said pointing upstairs, she walked upstairs and into my room sadly before laying down, I looked back at the girls who were all holding back giggles " what? " I asked confused as they walked up to me " we've never seen you act like dad before, it was adorable " Katie said " I only act like that when she misbehaves which isn't often, shes been acting weird lately, I think she misses her friends back at my parents house " I said chuckling slightly " you had other dogs? " Tessa asked raising an eyebrow " yeah, my parents had two dogs which they managed to take with them to japan " I said as small memories of my old house with my parents raced through my mind, the girls all looked at each other and smiled " we should get new dogs " they all said at once which shocked me with how perfectly synced it was " that's not a bad idea actually, a few friends for Abby could be good for her " I said smiling at the idea of Abby running around happily with her new dog friends. I said goodnight to the girls and me and mindy walked upstairs to my room, I took my hoodie and shirt off before sitting on my bed, I looked over and saw Abby laying on her bed, I couldn't stay mad at her " Abby, come on girl " I said and she rushed onto my bed and laid down next to me excitedly, I pet her head as she tried licking my hand happily " hey Jade? " I heard Mindy ask quietly " yeah Mindy? " I responded looking up at her " c-can I sleep in your bed with you from now on? " she asked shyly " of course Mindy " I said before laying down, Mindy laid down on me and rested her head on my chest, I wrapped my arms around her and covered us up with the blanket, Abigail laid next to me and Mindy and we slowly drifted off to sleep.

(And that's the end, sorry this chapter took so long I've been very busy, hopefully the next one will be out earlier, also recommend what type of dogs I should put in the story, I'll pick two of my favorite suggestions and they will be introduced in the next chapter, thanks for readin, love y'all)