(ch.3) wake up surprise

Jade pov

I was sleeping calmly when all of a sudden I felt someone lay on top of me, I opened my eyes slowly and yawned, but I quickly began to blush when I saw Mindy laying on top of me and looking at me. " uh... Mindy? " I asked while blushing " yes senpai? " she asked cutely as my blush worsened " why are you laying on me? " I asked almost stuttering. She smiled innocently " cause your warm " she said snuggling against me, I blushed even more and sighed " isn't this inappropriate? I mean I can almost see your bare chest... " I said lookin up and away from her breasts which are laying against my chest and almost fully exposed. She looked at her breasts and blushed before jumping off of me " sorry senpai! " she said embarrassed, I sighed and sat up " its okay, come on let's go get some breakfast " I said as we walked out of my room and downstairs to see the other girls and women of the mansion talking to one another about different things. I smiled and just like yesterday Mindy attached herself to my leg, I sighed and walked as she held onto my leg tightly. I blushed as I walked but continued to walk anyway. Its honestly hard enough talking to these girls without getting nervous but them clinging onto me isn't helping my case at all..... I can't say I hate it but I also can't say it doesn't mess with me in some ways.

I walked into the living room and sat down next to the girls on the couch, we watched TV for a while before noticing some of the girls were moving slightly closer to me over time, I chose to ignore it though. After another episode of the show we were watching ended I decided to go make some tea, I walked into the kitchen and got everything I needed. I made some green tea and poured some into a glass, I waited for it to cool down slightly before taking a sip. After a few minutes I noticed the girls walk into the kitchen, they asked for some tea and I poured them all a glass, they drank it and seemed to enjoy it. After everyone had their tea we sat back down on the couch and watched TV, I was blushing the entire time due to my incredible shyness and nervousness of being around these girls. After a few more episode we all realised that it was once again night time, me and Mindy went to my room while the others went to theirs. I put my pajamas on and laid down on my bed while Mindy laid on hers and we quickly fell asleep.

(End of ch.3!!!! I hope you enjoyed and I'll be sure to update again soon, BYE!.)