(ch.7) Nancy's Welcome Home Present [18+]

Jade pov

I slowly woke up to the smell of pancakes, I sat up from the couch and looked around tiredly, I soon spotted Ms.Henze or Nancy in the kitchen cooking. She looked over to me and smiled " good morning jade! " she said happily " good morning Ms.Henze " I replied yawning loudly " what are you doing, and where are the others? " I asked rubbing my right eye " cooking breakfast, and their out shopping" she said as if it were obvious, which it was. I went to grab my crutches so I could get up but was stopped " oh jade sweetie don't get up, I'll bring your breakfast to you " she said sweetly " oh, okay, thank you Ms.Henze " I said laying back down as I waited for breakfast " oh enough with the Ms.Henze thing, I'm not your teacher anymore, just call me Nancy " she said giggling slightly " oh, okay " I replied. After a little waiting Nancy walked I'm with two plates with pancakes and eggs on them, she handed me my plate and we began eating, after we were done she took the plates back to the kitchen and placed them in the sink before walking back to me and kneeling down next to the couch I was laying on.

" Jade I have a surprise for you, a little welcome home gift~ " she said with a weird smile but I ignored it " really, What is it? " I asked curiously " close your eyes " she said and I did. After I closed them I felt something messing with the zipper of my pants, I started getting nervous and opened my eyes, once I did I saw Nancy unbutton my pants and pull them down slightly and slowly " H-HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? " I yelled as my face turned bright red, she just looked at me smiling " I'm giving you your gift " she replied as she then grabbed my boxers and pulled them down to reveal my member " THIS IS VERY INAPPROPRIATE!! WE CANT DO THIS!! "  I yelled panicking " why not? " she asked confused. " YOU USED TO BE MY TEACHER!! " I replied " so? " she asked raising an eyebrow. I tried to speak but nothing came out " just relax and enjoy your gift, now let's see what your packing " she said smiling as she began rubbing my member which cause me to moan slightly " damn your bigger than I thought, at least 11 inches holy shit, it's so wide I can barely fit my hand around it " she said looking at my member in awe.

She continued to rub my member for a few minutes and then she began to lick it which just made me moan more, after a few more minutes she wrapped her mouth around it and moved her head up and down, while doing this she began to gag as if she were almost choking.  She stopped and took off her shirt to reveal a black bra and her large breasts, I looked away in shyness " its okay jade " she said giggling as she undid her bra and let it fall to the floor, revealing her bare breasts. She smirked and wrapped them around my member and went up and down with them as she licked the tip of my member, I moaned loudly at the action. This continued for a while until she stood up and unbuttoned her jeans, she took the off and then her panties " Nancy... Are you sure this is okay... " I asked nervously, surprised I could still speak " yes Jade I'm sure, now just enjoy it " she said as she lined her entrance up with my member, she slowly went down and held her mouth to hide the scream of pain. I asked if she was okay and she nodded " yes I'm fine, it's just this is my first time I've done this and it hurts " she said honestly, after a bit of waiting she began going up and down on my member, eventually she started bouncing faster and harder. We moaned loudly together as she continued, an hour passed and I felt something " I feel something coming... " I said moaning again " do it inside! " she yelled pleasurably, I began thrusting until I felt something hot shoot out of member and into her entrance. She stopped bouncing and laid on top of me tiredly, after a small rest she got dressed and laid back on top of me, we then fell asleep out of exhaustion.

(End of ch.7!!! I hope you enjoyed and I'll be sure to update again soon, also tell me who Jade should have some 'fun' with next, BYE!.)