(Ch.18) Spin The Bottle [Pt.3/Final]

Nancy POV

I looked around the room nervously, not really wanting to answer the question but I knew If I didn't answer the question the girls would grow suspicious, and I knew If I lied they'd find out on their own, I sighed and blushed deeply " y-yes... Me and Jade have had sex.. " I said truthfully looking at the floor, all the girls gasped In shock, even Tessa who had sex with Jade along side ME, I continued to look at the floor blushing " how many times did you two do It? " Tessa asked raising an eyebrow, I know DAMN well this bitch did not just ask me that, I looked at her annoyed " twice, and one of em was with you to! " I said angrily as my blush deepened, Tessa's face flushed red and she looked around nervously as all the girls looked at her shocked, taking their attention off of me for a brief moment " Is It true Tessa? " Crissy asked In awe, Tessa hesitated before answering " yes It's true... I had a threesome with Nancy and Jade.. Which was also my second time sleeping with Jade... " she said shyly, the girls looked as If they'd forever be shocked, and I couldn't blame them " well has anyone else jumped on Jade? " Crissy asked sounding kinda mad, we all looked around the room for a moment until Amanda raised her hand, blushing just as much as me and Tessa but not as much as Jade, he looked like he was gonna pass out " you to Amanda? " Crissy asked " yes... All you girls were out shopping, I was cleaning my room when Jade walked In to see If I needed help, I said yes and he helped me move a few things around, after that I wanted to repay him and... We did It " she said bashfully, all the other girls looked either shocked, jealous, or both, Crissy looked the angriest by far " maybe my views on you were wrong Jade, maybe you are a player " she said staring at him, Jades face quickly sunk from embarrassed to sad and embarrassed, the comment really hit him hard from the looks of It " now hold the fuck on It ain't his fault, we pushed ourselves onto him not the other way around, so don't you go talkin to him like that! " Tessa said loudly, saying the words me and Amanda didn't say but wanted to, Crissy still looked mad but she also looked guilty, she quickly felt bad for saying that to Jade, without another word Jade stood up and started walking to his room " goodnight girls " he said sounding sad, before any of us could stop him he was already up the steps, not too long after we heard a door open and shut slowly.

After Jade was out of view we all looked at Crissy angrily, she looked guilty but quickly switched to mad " why are you all looking at me? " she asked angrily, Marianne scoffed " It should be obvious, you just hurt Jades feelings all because you wanna blame him for something the girls did! And It's not your place to scold him for having sex, he's a fucking adult, we're all adults! Your just jealous he hasn't done It with you! " she said crossing her arms, Crissy went to say something but quickly stopped, proving Marianne's point, we all got up and went to our rooms, leaving Crissy there without saying another word to her, she better apologize to Jade In the morning.

Mindy POV

I opened the door to me and Senpai's room slowly, he was laying on his bed looking at the ceiling with a sad look on his fave, I frowned " Senpai? " I asked closing the door, he looked over at me and forced a smile " hey Mindy, sorry I left the game early I was... Tired " he said sitting up and faking a chuckle, I sighed " don't lie Senpai, you left cause of what Crissy said " I said nervously, he looked at me shocked before sighing and looking at the floor " ya got me... " he said sadly, I walked over to him and pushed him softly so he'd be laying down again, he looked confused and slightly shocked, I then laid on top of him like I usually do and wrapped my arms around his neck " I don't think your a player Senpai " I said looking at him, he looked at me and smiled slightly, he wrapped his arms around me " thanks Mindy, I appreciate It " he said seeming more happy, I smiled and blushed slightly " your welcome Senpai! It's good to see you smile " I said gleefully, he kept his smile and leaned towards me, I didn't know what he was doing but then I felt him kiss my forehead which made my face heat up, he then laid his head back " goodnight Mindy, thanks for makin me smile " he said before laying his head all the way back and slowly drifting off to sleep, I couldn't say anything, I just laid my head on his chest and proceeded to think about the kiss as I smiled slightly and fell asleep.

Crissy POV

I watched as everyone walked upstairs, without saying another word, I sighed sadly, I really shouldn't have said what I did, Jade tries his best to be a gentleman so what I said probably really hurt his feeling, I thought about how I could make It up to him, I thought for a few minutes before coming up with the Idea to make him an apology cake, I'd apologize In the morning and then while he was at work I'd bake the cake, I smiled at the Idea and walked to my room to get some sleep, I set my alarm so I'd wake up before Jade left for work, I then turned my tv on and listened to the background noise as I fell asleep.

(End of ch.18!! I hope you all enjoyed Im sorry this Is a short one and Im sorry It takes me so long to update this story, I was focused on the latest chapter for my other story 'Two Worlds Collide' [which you should definitely check out] and It took me a while, I also moved Into a new house on October 23rd and was getting used to my new house, but now Im back In the swing of things and Im gonna try and pump out a few chapters for this story, The next update should be out within the next week and a half If everything goes to plan, until then Have a great day, love you all.)