(ch.5) The Hospital

Amanda pov

Me and the other girls sat next to Jade's hospital bed as we watched him breath slowly, its been a week since he was run over and the doctors don't know when he'll wake up. We haven't left his side since, we've even skipped work to make sure he was okay. I caressed his hand with mine and looked at him with tear filled eyes, the other girls had fallen a sleep since its almost 2:00 am. I tried to fight it but I eventually fell asleep while holding Jade's hand. I woke up to feel something squeezing my hand, I looked up slowly and tiredly and saw that Jade was waking up, my eyes shot open in shock. He opened his eyes slowly and looked around the room, he turned his head to look at his hand and saw me holding it, he blushed brightly. " A-a-amanda? " he asked slightly confused as he tried to focus on me but I can tell his eyes were blurry " OH MY GOD THANK GOODNESS YOUR OKAY!! " I yelled happily as I hugged him tightly. " please... Stop.... Painful.... " he said with pain in his voice, I quickly let go of him " oh... Sorry Jade... " I apologized as he smiled " its okay.... " he said calmly.

After jay had woken up I shook the other girls and they quickly ran next Jade's hospital bed to see him. One by one they said how happy they were that he was okay and how they were so worried about him. We continued to talk to him until one of his nurses walked in, she asked us to step out for a moment while she and the Doctor ran some tests on Jade to check his current state of health.

After a while of waiting the nurse and doctor walked out of Jade's room and told us we could go back in but he was asleep. Everyone went in except for me, I wanted to ask the doctor something, I tapped him on the shoulder and turned towards me. He raised an eyebrow at me " can I help you? " he asked confused " um my name is Amanda, I'm a personal friend of Jade's and I was wondering if you knew how long he'd have to stay here for? " I asked nicely. " Mr.Elias will have to remain here in the hospital for about.... 6 weeks at the most, he may be able to leave sooner but we must make sure he is 100% better before we can let him go, that impact from the car did some insane damage to his body and his head, we doubt he'll have any sort of brain damage but we have to keep him here to be safe, and its going to take a while for those wounds to heal " he said seriously as he looked at his clipboard which had Jade's health reports connected to it. I thanked him for telling me and j walked into Jade's hospital room to tell the other girls the news.

When I walked in I saw the girls standing around Jade and looking at him with worried faces, I walked up to them and they all looked at me. " I have some news about Jade " I said which got their full attention " what news? " Nancy asked worried. I sighed before speaking " yes he should be fine, but he'll probably have to stay here for about 6 weeks, so they can make sure he'll be 100% better " I said seriously. When I finished talking they all looked shocked, they began asking me questions and I answered the ones I knew the answers to. After a few hours passed we had all passed out, the rest of the girls fell asleep on the hospital rooms couches and chairs while me and Nancy fell asleep holding Jade's hands.

(End of ch.5!!!! I hope you enjoyed and I'll be sure to update again soon, BYE!.)