Jackson

MEMBER: JacksonGENRE: Smut 💦

MEMBER: Jackson
GENRE: Smut 💦

___

Usually anyone that's called into their boss' office so suddenly would be scared. Everyone gave me a look of sympathy as I made my way to his office.

Oh, if they only knew.

I shut and locked the door behind me, he's number one rule. He looks out the window, not at anything particular just enjoying the view out of his lavish office.

"Come here."

My legs hesitantly move towards him. His scent so intoxicating, hands so delicate, I missed this. His arms wraps around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck.

The CEO Jackson Wang.

Jackson: How's my favorite girl doing?
Me: A little tired but nothing serious.
Jackson: Tired? Are you not resting well? Too many late nights here at the office.

I shake my head.

Me: I love the late nights here.

That was true. We'd start off doing paperwork but it would end with him doing me.

Jackson: Hows that proposal going?
Me: I'm actually almost finish.

He caresses the side of my face, I lean into it feeling at peace.

Jackson: Sit on the desk for me.

He helps me on the cold wooden furniture. I gasp as he opens my legs, he drags his finger up and down my slit.

Jackson: No panties? Very bad. Lucky for you I like bad girls.

He kneels down licking and slurping every inch of me, once I let a moan slip he stops.

His second rule, don't let anyone know.

He takes off his tie and shoves it in his mouth. He goes back to eating me, and I tug at his hair. Not being able to control myself I cum all over his face.

His tongue darts across his lips licking up all my juices.

Jackson: I'm going inside you now baby.

No matter how many times we have sex I can never get use to his size. Pull the tie out my mouth deciding to use his mouth as a replacement. Our tongues fight for dominance and he wins, he begins to bang into me making my moans go into his mouth.

He pulls away to nibble and suck on my neck.

Jackson: You're clenching, go ahead and cum baby.

His raspy voice sends me over the edge. He places a gentle kiss to my forehead. We both fix ourselves up in a comfortable silence.

After a few minutes someone knocks on his door. He opens it and Rita walks in. She kisses him before smiling.

Rita: Ah, hello!
Me: Hi Mrs.Wang.
Rita: Sorry to interrupt.
Me: No problem, I was just leaving.

I give Jackson one last look before leaving.

__

i don't support cheating but i love me a good ceo sleeping with his assistant trope!