JUNGKOOK

MEMBER : JUNGKOOKGENRE : SMUT 💦

MEMBER : JUNGKOOK
GENRE : SMUT 💦

___

It's been must since I've seen my boyfriend. Don't get me wrong I'm proud he's touring and working really hard but I can't help but miss him. I just linger around our apartment recalling memories like a sad loser.

My rings and I lunch myself across the couch to get to it. I slide my thumb across the button and Jungkook's face appears on the screen.

Jungkook: Hi baby!
Me: Hi! I missed you, how are you? Did you eat? Did you get any sleep? What time is it there? Are you..-
Jungkook: Wait wait wait.

He laughs brushing his hair out his face.

Me: I'm sorry. We haven't talked in two days.
Jungkook: I know I'm sorry. Things have been really busy. The only time I have free I always end up falling asleep.
Me: Don't apologize, rest is important.

His smile makes my heart flutter every time. We've been together for two years now and whenever I talk to him it feels like the first time. We met at the massage parlor I worked at.

The place went batshit crazy when it was announced BTS was coming through to have a spa day. When idols come we don't usually use our entire staff to keep the privacy and have them comfortable.

It was my job to deliver him a hot towel and guess what?

I bust my ass.

He thought it was so funny he was literally doubled over in laughter. Eventually he helped me up and asked what my name was. The rest is history.

Jungkook: I miss you a lot. Last night I cuddled Taehyung picturing it was you.
Me: Oh that's not weird at all.

Taehyung yells "hey!" in the background making me chuckle.

Jungkook: Soon we'll be able to see each other.
Me: I know, and it'll be worth the wait.
Jungkook: The time difference here is huge so you should be sleeping.
Me: I was waiting for your call.
Jungkook: I'm thankful but you need your sleep. I'll stay on the phone until you fall asleep.

He meant that too because in the middle of the night I turned over and he was enjoying a bowl of noodles. We locked eye contact and both began to laugh.

A few days have passed and again I've got nothing going on. I'm off of work making me even more bored. The doorbell goes off and I sigh. I ordered pad thai because I was too lazy to cook.

I open the door and scream.

Jungkook stands there with my food and I practically jump on him.

Jungkook: I met your delivery guy at the door. It smells good.
Me: How are you here right now?
Jungkook: We finished ahead of schedule and I'm yours for the next week.

I just stare at him in awe.

Me: I missed you so much.

He sits my food down while smiling.

Jungkook: Come here.

I press my lips against his, it's been so long since I felt his touch I was going insane. He groans as I tug on his bottom lip. The kiss gets hot and heated as we tumble into the living-room.

He kisses and nips at my neck, I moan grinding my hips against his boner.

Jungkook: I love you.
Me: I love you too.

I tug at his sweatpants and he chuckles as he slides them off with his boxers. I waste no time sliding off my shorts and panties.

I gasp as his fingertips rub against my clit. My hand plays with his hair as his assault on my nipples continue. He slips a finger in and I moan.

He goes down and begins to lick and suck on my clit. He places two fingers inside and I begin to lose my shit once his fingers curl against my g-spot.

My legs begins to shake and before I can cum he pulls away. He slaps his dick against me before sliding in. My eyes roll to the back of my head as he begins to go slow and deep. My nails dig into his arm as I hold as if I'm going to fall through this couch.

He places his hands on my boobs as he smashes into me, the faster he goes the more I hear the wetness almost squirting out of me. He pinches at my nipples and I feel my orgasm come back.

Jungkook: Cum with me.

His hand rubs on my clit again and I begin to scream as it rips through me. My legs shake and the next thing I know he's cumming to.

He flops down on top of me.

Jungkook: I'm happy to be home.

I giggle kissing the top of his head