Seonghwa

MEMBER: Park SeonghwaGENRE: SMUT 💦

GENRE: SMUT 💦

__

I trip over my own feet as we enter the house. His look is dark and intimidating, my words get stuck in my throat as I try to speak.

He grabs me by my throat and pins me against the wall, he shakes his head before sighing.

Seonghwa: Why can't you be a good girl for daddy hm? Do you like making me angry?

I shake my head, a chuckle leaves his lips.

Seonghwa: Liar, I seen the way you and San were flirting.

His grip around my throat tightens making my eyes widen and my pussy wetter. He pulls down my skirt and panties, the cool breeze makes me shiver.

He pushes me on the couch, stalking me like prey. Once his shirt and pants are removed I lick my lips, he smacks me lightly and I whine.

Seonghwa: I guess I should show you who you belong to.

He shoves himself inside me and I scream. His thrusts doesn't slow down, he can give two fucks about me yelling. I claw at his back as he goes deeper and slower.

He sucks on my neck leaving marks that I'm sure I'll have to cover tomorrow.

Seonghwa: Don't cover these hickies either, I want San to see them.

Welp, nevermind.

I was so close to cumming until he pulled out and flipped me on all fours, he slides himself back in hitting my g-spot.

Me: Fuck Seonghwa.

He yanks my hair.

Seonghwa: It's daddy!

His fingertips start to rub on my clit making my eyes roll back.

Seonghwa: San can't fuck you like this, only daddy can.

Next thing I know he's laying on his back pointing to his face. I lower myself onto his face, his tongue begins to work magic. I rotate my hips loving the feeling, once he feels me tighten on his tongue he stops.

Me: Daddy let me cum!
Seonghwa: This is a punishment princess. Now ride my dick.

I crawl onto his lap and he nibbles at my nipples. I run my fingers through his soft hair before moaning.

Seonghwa: You're so tight and wet around me baby.

I start to grind and bounce on him faster, my high is coming soon.

Seonghwa: Are you going to cum for me princess? Go ahead, make a mess on daddy.

I rub my clit while he thrusts his hips into me faster. Soon enough my body begins to shake and he follows soon after.

Me: I'm sorry.
Seonghwa: I know baby.

__

just a little something something before bedtime shjjdd