Bobby

MEMBER: Kim Jiwon (Bobby)GENRE: Fluff ☁️

GENRE: Fluff ☁️

____

The smell of burning toast wakes me out of my sleep. A yawn escapes my lips as I drag myself down the stairs to see what this boy is doing.

Me: Kim Jiwon!

Bobby gives me a sheepish smiles as he throws away the two things that are suppose to me toast. He pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek.

Bobby: You've been working so hard this week I wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed.
Me: How sweet of you.

Eventhough his toast was inedible the rest of the food was pretty good. I put my fork down so I can admire my boyfriend as he eats.

That's hella' weird.

Bobby is on tour a lot with his band iKON and I'm a med student so the time he and I spend together is precious. He chuckles a bit before waving a hand in front of my face.

Bobby: Baby you spaced out a little, maybe you should go back to bed for a bit.
Me: Come with me.
Bobby: But the dishes..
Me: We'll do them together later.

Cuddling with him is my favorite thing because he always smells nice, whenever I smell him it's like home.

He's my home.

A year ago I had a y/n moment. Ikon had a concert in my city and I was lucky enough to get tickets with my bestfriend. The day before the concert she and I went shopping for an outfit to wear.

Me being the clutz that I am, I ended up bumping into someone. I apologized over and over then that person giggled.

It was him.

I run my fingers through his hair as he uses my boobs as a pillow.

Bobby: Touring and seeing ikonics are my favorite things but I hate missing you.
Me: I'll always be here waiting for you.

He kisses me and smiles.

Bobby: I love you.
Me: I love you more.

____

just a little something so i can get use to writing imagines.