GOT7

MEMBER: GOT7 (ALL)GENRE: SMUT 💦 / ANGST 💔

MEMBER: GOT7 (ALL)
GENRE: SMUT 💦 / ANGST 💔

____

I cough while wiping the sides of my mouth, he grins at the absolute mess I am. A pair of handcuffs dangle in his hand and I practically beg him not to use them. Atlas, he doesn't listen.

Ignoring my pleads he handcuffs me to his bed.

"I promise not to be rough, well, not as rough."

But I know that's a lie.

Master BamBam is always rough. Some days it's pleasurable other days it's sadistic.

Today is one of those days. I was changing the linen in his room when he came home from work in a foul mood. Once that smirk grew on his face I knew it was over for me.

He drags his tip up and down my slit.

BamBam: Someone's awfully wet huh?

He rams into me making me scream. I'm already sensitive from his attack earlier now I can't even think as he moves his hips back and forth. His hands massage my breasts adding more pleasure. He grins once I begin to moan even louder.

BamBam: You're tightening around me, about to cum already?

He picks up the pace making me yank at the handcuffs. His hand reaches down and he begins to play with my clit. Before long I squirt all over him making him laugh.

His eyes begin to roll back and he pulls out cumming all over my stomach. The sounds of our heavy breathing go throughout the room. He unlocks the handcuffs and I sit up.

BamBam: Get out and clean yourself up.

I grab my clothes off the floor before scattering into the hallway. They're all ripped up and ruined anyway from earlier. Hopefully no one sees me like this.

My eyes widen as Master Youngjae spots me.

He sighs.

Youngjae: BamBam ripped your clothes again?

I nod. He grabs my arm gently bringing me into his room. Without any word he goes into his connected bathroom running a shower. He leaves me alone to clean up and I thank him.

The warm water feels so good on my aching body.

Fifteen minutes later I dry off and change into a shirt he gave me.

Youngjae: That should do so you can at least make it to your room. I'll talk to him later about that.

My eyes widen.

Me: N-no it's okay.
Youngjae: It's not. Sex slave or not he needs to treat you with at least an ounce of respect.

I bow politely before running to my room.

Time is ticking so I change into another uniform before going down to prepare the masters' dinner. Stuffed chicken and cabbage is on the menu. It's not the hardest meal to make but it isn't the easiest.

While I focused my attention on seasoning the chicken I didn't notice the body coming up behind me. He rubs my shoulders gentle as I continue to cook.

"You're so tense today."

Me: J-just cooking sir.

He hums.

He presses harder against me so I'm pinned between him and the counter. His hands go from rubbing my shoulders to squeezing my boobs. They slide under my shirt pulling down my bra. A yelp leaves my lips as he pinched at my nipples.

"So sensitive."

His right hand slides down between my legs. He pushes his middle finger and index finger hard against my clit making me moan.

"Let the girl cook in peace!"

Yugyeom groans pulling away from me.

Yugyeom: You're annoying Hyung.
Jinyoung: And I don't want my food burned. I need coffee.
Me: Yes sir.

I fix my clothes and wash my hands before starting the keurig machine. Jinyoung and Yugyeom talk amongst themselves as I fix his coffee.

Me: Master Yugyeom did you want coffee as well?
Yugyeom: No but when you're done come to my room.
Jinyoung: She's making dinner so sit.

The younger boy rolls his eyes but listens.

I sit the hot cup in front of Master Jinyoung.

He pats my thigh twice after tasting it.

Jinyoung: Good girl, it's perfect this time.

"What is?"

I owe once Master Jaebeom and Jackson walk in.

Jinyoung: Coffee.
Me: Would you like some?
Jaebeom: Yes thank you.
Me: Master Jackson?
Jackson: No thank you.

They join the others at the table and before I know it so does Master Youngjae and BamBam. I continue to cook as they talk and laugh. Once the food is almost done I grab the plates and glasses out the cabinet.

Me: Is Master Mark home yet?
Yugyeom: He's been home just sleeping.
Jaebeom: That guy I swear, go wake him please. BamBam will keep an eye on the food.
BamBam: Why me?
Jinyoung: Because he said so.

He's always the hardest to wake up, I always feel bad for doing so.

Me: Master Mark?

I shake him again, a little bit more force.

Me: Master Mark!
Mark: Hm?
Me: It's time for dinner.

He yawns rubbing his eyes slightly.

Mark: Already?
Me: Yes sir.

He sits up fixing his bed hair.

Mark: Here I come.

They enjoy their dinner talking about what happened at their meeting today. It's usually not in conduct for nobles to discuss meetings so openly in front of the help but these men are different, I knew that ever since my father sold me to them.

Following schedule I make sure the living-room area is ready for their hangout after dinner. They pile in and I try to run out but Yugyeom stops me. He pulls me on his lap making me gasp.

Yugyeom: I'm a man of honor, meaning if someone challenges me I don't back away.

I was a bit confused and then he pulled open my legs.

Yugyeom: Set the clock BamBam.
Jinyoung: You're insufferable.
BamBam: Cum clock set.

Cum clock?

Yugyeom: I'm going to make you cum in under a minute.

Before I can say anything he pulls my panties to the side pressing down on my clit. My back arch and they all laugh.

Jinyoung: She does love this.
BamBam: I told you she was into voyeurism.
Jackson: You would know.
BamBam: I have to give the other nobles something to stare at.

Yugyeom's other hand pinches and plays with my nipple. He slides two fingers inside me and attacks my g-spot. My body begins to shake and I can't control myself. After I cum he continues to rub on my clit until it's horribly sore.

Jaebeom: She orgasmed in under a minute but now you're just being mean?
Yugyeom: Am I?

He shoves his fingers in my mouth.

Yugyeom: Suck.

I do as I'm told and he smirks.

_____

a possible book? yes? no?