Young K

MEMBER: Brian Kang (Young k)GENRE: Smut 💦 / Fluff ☁️

GENRE: Smut 💦 / Fluff ☁️

___

Most birthdays are spent with the ones you love doing the things you love. Eventhough Brian couldn't spend his birthday with me last weekend he was still spending it with the guys and mydays while on his sold out tour.

The people he loves and the thing he loves.

He'll be coming home today and I can't wait to shower him with love and surprises. I finish frosting the last cupcake and smile. He better appreciate all this hard work.

I run up to the bathroom to freshen up knowing he would be here at any minute. Sure enough I heard the front door open and I practically flew out the bathroom and up front.

I jumped into his arms practically knocking the wind out of him. He chuckles placing little kisses to my forehead.

Brian: Baby you really must've missed me.
Me: I always do.
Brian: I got you a surprise.

I pull away from him and frown.

Me: Your birthday was last weekend, why did you spend your money on me.
Brian: Because I love you silly.

He pulls out a pandora bracelet and I grin from ear to ear. There's three little moon charms on it, they sparkle whenever the bracelet hits the light.

Brian: Three moons for three years we've been together.

My eyes water and he laughs. He knows it doesn't take much to make me cry so it happens quite often.

I wipe my tears away and practically drag him in the kitchen. Now it's his turn to be shocked.

Me: I made kimchi stew, spring rolls, spiced chicken, rice and cupcakes.

I'm from America so let's just say my kimchi rice won't taste as authentic as it should. But Brian being Brian did not care, he dug in as if it was his last meal.

After dinner we settled onto the couch to watch our favorite movie, Shrek. Somewhere along the lines his hands ended up in my sweatpants, he gives me an innocent look before looking back at the TV.

I gasp as his cold fingertips spread open my lips, his middle finger rubs my slit up and  down in a torturing slow pace.

Me: Brian please.
Brian: Please what baby?
Me: Touch me.

He instantly inserts two fingers, a loud moan leaves my lips. I spread my legs wider and he starts to finger me harder. He curls his fingers hitting my g-spot repeatedly.

My body shakes as I cum all over his fingers. He retracts his hand from my pants and shoves them into his mouth.

Me: Happy birthday.

He chuckles.

____

goodnightttt