Jimin

MEMBER: Park Jimin GENRE: Angst 💔

MEMBER: Park Jimin
GENRE: Angst 💔

{ writing collaboration between Melipop14  and I }

__

Every Saturday I go to the hospital to visit my friend Sunjay. She was born with a lupus, it use to be manageable but over the years it caused her severe pain to the point of being hospitalized.

When someone is that sick it's hard to keep them and their mental health afloat but with her being my best-friend I try to do the best I can.

Once I fill my backpack with things for us to do for the day I make my way there. Pretty sure it was destiny that she was placed at the hospital literally a block away from my house.

Once I enter the receptionist smiles warmly at me before giving me my visitor pass. I stop by the in building cafe to grab us two hot chocolates.

I walk into the familiar room and frown. Is this not room 613? I glance at the door and it is.

There's a blonde haired boy laying in the bed watching whatever awful show they have playing. He blinks tiredly before looking at me.

Me: Um Hi?

He waves.

Me: Do you know where my friend is? She's usually in this room but..

He lets out a small cough before nodding.

Him: Is your friend Sunjay?
Me: Yes!
Him: She had to have emergency surgery so they moved her to a different floor. This is my new room.

Surgery? I place the carrier of drinks now before digging in my bag for my phone, I see missed messages from her mom about the surgery.

Well shit.

Him: Sorry, I hope everything works out.
Me: Thank you.

He nods his head before going back to watching his show.

Me: Would you like a hot chocolate?
Him: Sure.

I hand him the cup and he smiles, his eyes turning into small moons.

Him: I'm Jimin by the way.
Me: Hi Jimin, I'm Y/n.
Jimin: Pretty name.

I chuckle.

Me: Thank you.
Jimin: Thank you for the drink.
Me: No problem, see ya' later.

__

The following weekend I go back to the hospital to see if Sunjay is feeling better. On my way to her new room I see Jimin being wheeled down the hallway.

Me: Hi Jimin.
Jimin: Hi, here to visit Sunjay?
Me: Yeah she's allowed visitors again.
Jimin: That's great. See you later okay?

I nod and the nurse continues to push him towards the x-ray room.