Hanbin

MEMBER: Kim Hanbin (B

MEMBER: Kim Hanbin (B.I)
GENRE: Smut 💦

___

Fuck!

Running in heels is an extreme sport. Of course the one day I need the subway to cooperate with me it doesn't and now here I am fifteen minutes late for work.

Usually it wouldn't be a big deal but the CEO of the company is coming to visit and if my ass isn't in that seat by the time he gets there I'm in deep shit.

The building comes insight and I let out a sigh of relief. Let's just keep hope alive that he isn't there yet. I dash into the building and the receptionist known as Jimin gives me a look. He pushes his black hair out his face before raising an eyebrow at me.

Me: Please tell me he isn't here.
Jimin: Who?
Me: Kim Hanbin, the CEO.
Jimin: Not yet but he will be any minute now. You're beyond lucky.
Me: It wasn't my fault this time.
Jimin: If you say so.

I steal one of the complimentary peppermints out his candy bowl, Jimin's little area is much cleaner than mine. Which reminds me, I should probably straighten that up before he gets here. I groan at the thought.

Jimin: What's wrong?
Me: I hate being under this much pressure. Everything has to be perfect and that throws me off.

He chuckles as I start to whine.

__

I get in the elevator with an annoyed look on my face, my feet are killing me. Running two blocks in these shoes are something I'll never do again.

The elevator dings and I get off at my designated stop, before going into my office I take a detour. I tap on the door and he yells "come in", I close the door behind me as I smile.

Junhoe rolls his eyes before going back to his computer.

Me: Still mad at little ole' me?
Junhoe: I waited a hour and a half to be stood up.
Me: I'm sorry. I got caught up with work.

He hums, barely paying attention.

Me: Usually friends with benefits doesn't include dates that's why I was a bit confused.
Junhoe: I wanted to switch it up.

Junhoe and I have been friends with benefits for a month now. When I'm drunk I pop up at his house, when he's stress he pops up at mine and at work we pretend we don't know each other.

But the he decided he wanted to do more.

Which is a big no for me dawg.

His office door swings open basically hitting me. Jinhwan seen that it hit me but did he apologize? Nope, he's a grumpy little thing so I didn't expect an apology.

Jinhwan: Stop socializing and let's go, he's here.

We all put on our "professional" faces and head towards the chaos outside. He stands there in an all black suit with his black hair slicked black. He eyes us all slowly, once his eyes stop on me my heart begins to bang against my chest.

Hanbin: Well? Who are you people?
Jinhwan: Y-your workers sir.

I internally facepalm.

Me: Hi Sir, I'm in charge of fact checking.
Junhoe: I'm the chief editor.
Jinhwan: And I'm the marketing leader, also the leader of this floor.

He hums as he begins to walk away.

"HURRY UP!"

We scurry after him, this is going to be a long visit.

__

As I said, a long ass visit.

Hanbin: I want to speak with you in private.

My eyes widen.

Me: Me?
Hanbin: I pointed to you didn't I?

My eyes narrow and Junhoe coughs.

I follow him into an unused conference room and he shuts the door.

Me: Sir?
Hanbin: Do you always have sex in my building?

My eyes widen.

Me: Pardon?

He blinks unamused.

Hanbin: You and that editor fucked in the computer lab, about a week ago. Yeah, I check all the footage daily from my home office.

That idiot Junhoe, he said that camera was broken!

Me: I'm so sorry!
Hanbin: I'm sure you are.

He loosens his tie before sitting on the table. He does his finger in a 'come here' motion and I timidly walk over.

Hanbin: Don't be shy now. You weren't shy when you were swallowing his cum.

Oh God.

Me: I'm not sure this is..-
Hanbin: Appropriate?

He chuckles.

Hanbin: I should fire you two right now.

Before I can say anything he raises a hand to stop me.

Hanbin: Instead I'm going to see for myself what made him so inclined to take you right here at work.
Me: What?
Hanbin: You heard me.

I shake my head.

Me: I refuse.

He tilts his head and I try not to falter under his gaze, his hand caresses my hip gently and I frown.

Hanbin: He didn't look like he fucked you right.
Me: You creep, you watched the whole thing?
Hanbin: It looked like bad amateur porn. Probably felt like it too.

Before I got the chance to defend myself or Junhoe he kisses me. My eyes widen, his tongue slips inside my mouth making me moan. He pulls away and begins to place soft kisses down my neck, sucking here and there.

Me: You're my boss, this isn't a good idea.

He sticks his hand up my skirt pushing my panties aside. I gasp as his colder fingertips slide up and down my slit.

Hanbin: Feels like you think this is a good idea to me. Sit on the table baby.

Controlled by my curiosity and hornyness I do as he tells me. He pushes my skirt up on my hips and pulls his pants down. My hands instantly wrap around his thick, veiny length.

Hanbin: Ready?

I nod my head not listening to the voices telling me this is a bad idea. Once he slides into me the voices melt away. I moan softly as he fills me up, he swears under his breath as he picks up his pace.

Hanbin: Did he feel like this? Did he go deep like this?

My mouth hangs open as he hits every untouched spot known to man. I begin to clench around him and he chuckles.

Hanbin: That's right babygirl cum all over this dick.

His words alone makes me cum undone and he follows shortly after. I lean my head against his shoulder trying to catch my breath.

Hanbin: You better be lucky your amazing at your job.
Me: Thank you sir.
Hanbin: Nine o'clock I'll be parked in the back, come see me again gorgeous.

I definitely will.

__