BTS

MEMBER: AllGENRE: Fluff ☁️

MEMBER: All
GENRE: Fluff ☁️

__

You're lonely throughout most of your life, you don't know why but this empty filling is always inside you.

No matter what you do or who you're around you can't seem to fill the void.

Anger and sadness take over you, there seems like no hope at the end of the tunnel.

You give up on yourself, you treat yourself as if you're nothing and don't deserve love.

You don't love yourself.

But why? You deserve love, you deserve all the best things in life.

For some reason you find yourself being your own worse enemy, your own bully.

You look around and see everyone else happy with themselves and loving themselves. They all seem so perfect and happy.

The thought of something being wrong with your natural being sets in, maybe you're the weirdo, you're the problem.

Until..

You find seven boys who share some of the similiar struggles you go through everyday.

They're not perfect and don't pretend to be either. There's days where they're sad, where they don't like what they see in the mirror, when they question their worth.

They're human, just like you.

They let you know it's okay not to be perfect, you don't have to appeal to everyone else. What matters is how you feel about yourself.

If you don't love yourself today that's fine, if you don't love yourself tomorrow that's fine too! But a day will come where you will start to notice small things you like about yourself.

The seven boys will teach you how to love yourself. Not by physically being there with you, but through music and kind words.

They will let you know how much you're loved and appreciated, they may not have met you personally but they always tell you how proud they are of you.

They'll be your bestfriend you never thought you needed.

It might seem crazy that seven strangers can walk into your life and touch you with their music, but crazy doesn't mean impossible.

Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook will be there with you always, even if you think they're not. They are.

Days when you're feeling not so sure you play 2!3! or magic shop just to feel that warmth..

You'll start to smile more, laugh more, live more.

___

this isn't even an imagine this is just me being a sap because bangbangcon is over and i have so many feels. pls don't mind me 💔