Taehyung

MEMBER: Taehyung (V)GENRE: horror??? angst???

GENRE: horror??? angst???

____

"Because, I love you."

My eyes snap open from the nightmare I was having, only to be welcomed to my own hell . When did it all fall apart? What red flags did I miss to have me in the predicament?

He approached me so sweet and shyly at a nearby bookstore. He went on and on about his love for all kind of things that's seen as dorky or nerdy. I found it quite charming.

Charming my ass, charming is dangerous.

The first three months of our relationship I was over the moon, intoxicated on him. It was a feeling or a high I never wanted to come down from.

But all good things must come to an end.

One day we were out to eat like we did every Friday. A small thing we did to celebrate getting through another work week. A friendly water turned into a fatal disaster.

We argued all night about whether or not he was flirting.

Spoiler alert: he wasn't.

I got over it with the simple fact that he's the jealous type. Then it happened again, and again. It became so persistent he didn't want me going out with my friends unless he tagged along to make sure "no one bothered me."

Of course it's annoying when you wanna see your friend but her boyfriend is attached to the hip with her so soon enough Ny friends stopped inviting me.

This was all in his plan.

I already didn't have much family. Just me and my twin brothers who both joined the air force last year. One day our argument turned so terrible I broke up with him.

Big mistake.

You see he doesn't love me, never has.

He's obsessed with me.

After breaking up with him he'd still follow me on social media, stalk me, and create different profiles to see what I'm up to.

It was very disturbing. That bookshop where we met was my favorite place to go until he started stalking me there. Then one night on my way home from work, boom.

He got me.

That brings us to now.

I tug at my chains that's connected to the bed. I'm pretty sure this is day three. My concept of time is slowly slipping, the door pushed open and he smiles.

Taehyung: Had a nice sleep?

The fact he can look at me with gentle eyes and a kind smile eventhough he's a psychopath is ridiculous.

Taehyung: I got some oatmeal here for you.

He's use to me not responding. It's like he's having a conversation with himself, he sits on the edge of the bed picking up a spoonful of oatmeal. He places it to my lips but I make no attempt to eat.

Taehyung: It's day three, eat or you'll get sick.

I ignore him.

His hand places itself on my exposed thigh and I begin to squirm. He squeezes so hard I yelp, he shoves the food in my mouth.

Taehyung: Good girl. You know when I first seen you I had to have you. You're so beautiful, kind, and naive. People take advantage of humans like you so I needed to protect you.

He force feeds me again.

Taehyung: Men and their wandering eyes, women and their jealous, people and their hatred.

He scoffs.

Taehyung: But you, you are my doll.

I hold my breath as his hand slides down my body pausing to squeeze at my throat.

Taehyung: Then you broke up with me. You broke up with me as if you don't belong to me.

He begins to tug at my hair.

Taehyung: The waiter, your classmate, your co-worker, all of their deaths were your fault.

I begin to cry all over again.

Taehyung: Your fault because you could've just been happy with me but you wanted to have your cake and eat it too.

He smiles.

Taehyung: Don't cry my love.

He pulls a switch blade out of his back pocket.

Taehyung: Do you know why I'm doing this? Why I've done all I have?

I begin to sob harder when he kisses me.

Taehyung: Because I love you, always.

____