Jay B

MEMBER: Jay BGENRE: IDK LMAO

MEMBER: Jay B
GENRE: IDK LMAO.

___

"Won't you shake a poor sinner's hand?"

Most people are addicted to drugs or alcohol, but I'm addicted to him.

It started with a simple smile, a simple hello. I was stuck in a trance. You know the feeling of having that first sip of coffee in the morning? My body came alive at the sight of him every time.

I had to have him.

There was one problem though, he had a girlfriend.

That angered me.

More so because she didn't deserve him, she didn't deserve to kiss him, feel him, or be in his presence at all. Neither did I but I needed it, I needed it like a smoker needs a cigarette.

You see a smoker knows what they're doing is toxic, but they don't care because in that moment it makes them feel good. It's the fix they crave.

So when he approached me drunkingly at a party I took the opportunity to get the fix I wanted.

Our bodies fit together like a puzzle, everything about him was so soft and warm. Every kiss was like a sip of poison, what we were doing was wrong but I didn't care.

I needed it.

The aftermath is always rough. I expected him to avoid me on campus at every given opportunity. He'd hold his girlfriend's hand extra tight in the hallway averting his eyes from me.

I'd always chuckle to myself because it's okay, this sinner knows your secret and it'll always be safe with me.

You're my addiction, my nicotine, the thing I need.

___

s-should i write a book on this?