Mother-Daughter Bonding!

|Mother-Daughter Bonding!|

¡~°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°~¡
|Narcissa's POV|
!~°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°~!

Velvet was a pretty little thing. So shy, so meek, so cute, and so adorable and every other synonyms for shy! And Oum, was she just asking to be eaten up!

I got to feel 'er up a bit before Coco separated us, and I was happy to know she's doing well for herself. Velvet's quite fit underneath her outfit, as a Hutress-in-training, she should be, and that's what I like! And thanks to our Auras, she still felt soft over all those toned muscles! The female body is truly amazing!

Anyways, it seemed that what I have done to Velvet had toned down her shyness a bit, and now she was able to take quick glances at me and my sisters, instead of just looking at her shoes.

"Mmm~. Sorry 'bout that Scarlet. I'm just too used to just being able to hug people without really warning them." Being the natural liar that I am, I made a bullshit reason that even mother would have believed without a doubt!

Shyly, she opted to look at her boots, avoiding eye contact with me, which was really adorable! "I-I-It's alright..." She said with a small voice, and I just cooed at it.

"Ooooh~. Adorable." The perks of having the mask of innocence and bluntness, I didn't need to hide my thoughts about the beautiful, skittish brunette. And, having heard what I said, the blush she intensified.

'Good, good.' Thinking that to myself, I tried my best to avoid daydreaming about the many positions I could make this adorable little creature do on bed.

"This is amusing and all, but please, cutie pie, stop before she faints." With amusement obvious in her tone, Coco leaned down slightly towards me, tucking back a stray strand of her hair behind her ears, making her look absolutely tempting!

With a blush, I put my interlocked hands in front of my mouth and gasped out, "Pretty...", which had made her freeze, just for a moment, before grinning and leaning in closer.

"But... maybe you could help her out?" In fluid motion, she and Velvet had now sat beside our group, with her having pulled me down to my seat as she talked.

"Hmmm?" Curiously, I glanced at Velvet, who was looking at Coco in both appreciation and a slight bit of fear, before I went to look at my sisters, who sported amused expressions of their own.

Then, with ease, she crossed one leg on the other, and had put her arm on my back. "Velvet's a really, °really°, shy little thing, which cute and all, but she needs friends, not just me, to help her out. I mean, I know we'll be slaying grimm and all, but people skills are still gonna be a big help."

Coco gave Velvet a loving glance, before she went back to staring at me. Taking this chance, I snuggled closer to her, with an innocent expression and pushing my breasts against her side, and I saw how a dust of pink in her cheeks got darker.

"Friends?" My voice had reached the most childish tone I could muster without the use of my semblance, making myself seem smaller and more fragile.

With a gulp, Coco cleared her throat as she had, unconsciously or not, pulled me closer to her. "Yep. Us two and you three, friends. I think you won't get a much better deal than that! The boys here all so dreadful, too much testosterones, and the other girls are all so meh."

Uncaring of the glares on her, Coco began to rub her hand on my shoulder as she regarded us sisters with a hope-filled gaze.

"Is this how you make friends?" Andromeda asked with a grin on her face, and then I suddenly felt being gently pulled away from Coco's warm body. With Andromeda's arms around ny waste, she had me in a tight embrace, and I saw how dazed Coco was with her arm awkwardly now looking like it wanted to take me back.