Playdate(2)

|¦Playdate(2)¦|

⊕⊕⊕
𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔

<Legend:
"Hi!"
^~Talking
-Thanks!-
^~Thinking
'For!'
^~Whispering
"READING!!!"
^~Ear rape
"*Smiles* This!"
^~Action while talking

𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔
⊕⊕⊕

|3rd Person's POV|

Salem had not mentioned a place for a meeting, so Olivia and the rest had decided that they must be having the "negotiation" in Summer's home. And, since they didn't want any kind of complications, they were tight-lipped about the matter. No one but them knew that their best bet against Grimm Queen had technically kidnapped her daughter, who is also Olivia's daughter, and that they were being threatened to an alliance. Also, they especially didn't mention anything about this to Ironwood, particularly about Olivia and Salem having a daughter.

Not only would he not believe any explanation they would bring, Ironwood would most likely hunt down the young child and conduct experiments on her. They wouldn't want that to happen to a child, an innocent one at that, from which they had personally experienced. And the sins of the parents aren't for the children to bear.

Olivia: "In the instance this is actually one of Salem's ploys, be prepared." It was early in the morning when Olivia and Glynda had arrived in the Rose-Branwen household, and that's just what the white haired woman had said upon entering.

Unlike Salem, who was emotionally starved, Olivia was more resistant against their daughter's charm, so using the child against her wouldn't have much of an effect on her, the woman had thought to herself. Sadly, she's wrong.

Raven: "I'm prepared to send the kids to the camp as soon as I see anything suspicious." Though she didn't need to say that, Summer could feel slightly more relaxed. Salem was a dangerous foe, and as much as she wanted for her daughters to not be here, she felt that they had to be their, and hopefully, they wouldn't suddenly be following Salem's daughters like they were servants.

Summer didn't want to believe that children could manipulate someone, but honestly, children are unpredictable and especially since °these° children. Salem's children. Salem seemed to be the type to teach her children tactics, warfare, killing, etc. when they aren't even teenagers yet.

Summer: "I just hope nothing bad happens." Ruby and Yang were in their backyard playing with their toys, none of their(Yang's) friends had come over as Summer didn't want to involve anybody else. If anything bad happens, they could get Ruby and Yang away as fast as possible via Raven's portals, and that was already a risky thing, and adding more people to protect will just make it impossible.

Raven: "Don't worry Summer. If it makes you feel better, I called Quill last night and should be here any minute now." The ravenette had tried to tease the shorter woman to lighten up the mood, and in some way, it did. A blush had appeared on the red-heads cheeks, though it was faint. The Bandit Leader had known about the woman's crush about her twin for years, dating back to their time in Beacon.

She felt kind of sad, she shipped her sister and the red-head beside her at that time, and she loved to tease the two, with Summer being a bumbling mess whilst Quill would be a drunken bitch. Sadly, as the last line of the Silver-Eyed Warriors, she was obligated to produce an heir, and Tai, knowing about the red-head's problem, had seduced Summer while he and Raven had dated. Obviously, Summer didn't do a thing, she was much too great a friend to give the blonde a chance, but after giving birth to Yang while her clan were having troubles, Raven had to leave.