The Other Mother(2)

<|¦The Other Mother(2)¦|>

⊕⊕⊕
𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔

<Legend:
"Hi!"
^~Talking
-Thanks!-
^~Thinking
'For!'
^~Whispering
"READING!!!"
^~Ear rape
"*Smiles* This!"
^~Action while talking

𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔
⊕⊕⊕

|Salem's POV|

I ignored the uncomfortable and slightly painful feeling of the wind hitting my face, my initial fury having overtaken my logic and had made me go in guns blazing. Only halfway to Patch was when I managed to regain some of my calm, and it would be a waste of time if I decided to go back to gather an army of grimm.

Just hopefully, none of them had done anything bad. If they did...there's nothing that would stop me from the bloodbath that I would bring. Andromeda, Bellatrix, and Narcissa are my world, but Narcissa is someone that I'd lose my everything to. As much as I hate to admit it, but I'd sacrifice my two other daughters just for Narcissa, but I oh so wish that °that° would never happen. I love the three of them with all my being, it was them who changed me, and I'm happy with this change.

I'm not one of the people siding with justice, but at least I am not hellbent on erasing humanity and faunus kind and replacing them with grimms. My new mission is to make the world a better place for my daughters, and though the Remnant would be better off without the humans and faunuses, they will still be needed for their growth.

The rogue grimms, however, are a different story. The negative emotions that they have accumulated had been too much for them to handle, filling their being with one thought, to cause destruction. And I don't want them to destroy the world where my three daughters lives in. The world where they would learn and grow.

I have committed acts that would send me straight deeper into hell, most likely to a hidden, and worse part of it. Yet here I am, a slightly changed woman just wanting the best for my daughters. I don't dream about my sins being forgiven, rather, I dream that my daughters wouldn't fall down and let their rage consume them like I have.

I just want them to be happy. For me, to be happy. And I'll only be happy, when I have my baby.

|3rd Person's POV|

As Salem was fast approaching Narcissa's location, said child was currently looking at a pair of shaking olive green orbs while looking adorably confused. The child felt the urge to hug the woman in front of her, but she couldn't do it since the woman had her hands on the child's shoulders and kept her from getting closer.

Narcissa: "What's wrong?" the adorable child asked with worry, her eyebrows furrowing as she watched the beautiful pair of eyes in front of her shake.

Being asked the question, Olivia gulped a mouthful of saliva, her breathing becoming uneven and rough.

Olivia: "Na-...Narcissa...where do you live in?" she asked, her sentence jagged as a memory popped up into her mind. A memory she had forgotten as it was eons ago, when she and Salem had yet to have gone to war against each other.

Narcissa: "Ouh? In a castle!" the little angel was initially confused by the question, but she was able to answer, nonetheless. However, though the child had casually answered her question, the answer, however, was shocking to everyone. If a child were to say that they lived in a castle, most adults would just chuckle and think nothing of it, yet the child was found in the Land of Darkness, alone, which was very suspicious.