Perfection

<|¦Perfection¦|>

⊕⊕
𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔

<Legend:
"Hi!"
^~Talking
-Thanks!-
^~Thinking
'For!'
^~Whispering
"READING!!!"
^~Ear rape
"*Smiles* This!"
^~Action while talking

𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔
⊕⊕⊕

|Salem's POV|

Today, was like any other day. The sky was red, but having blue hues. The trees, charred and black, but some growing anew. The bird grimms, chirping, singing, but that's new, actually.

Waking up, I had a smile on my face. I was glad for my King -but honestly, it should be renamed Queen here- sized bed, as I and all my daughters were able to sleep comfortably on it, together.

Looking to my left, I sniggered at Andromeda's drooling face, a smile etched on her lips as she most likely was having a wonderful dream. Now that she's 6 years old, same as the rest, I could see that she's slowly growing into a beauty.

To my right was Bellatrix, sleeping peacefully. I rubbed her cheek with my thumb, and she instinctively smiled. To be honest, though she's the mature one out of the three, I could tell that she'd be somewhat crazy in the future, stubborn, but smart. Like Andromeda, she's definitely going to grow to be a beautiful woman, but more tame because of her personality.

And lastly, Narcissa was on my chest, her head resting on my breasts and using them as pillows. It was slightly uncomfortable, but it didn't stop me from letting her on them. Listening closely, I heard her mutter "Bunnies.", in her sleep. I giggled, knowing how much she loved those bunny grimms, her love for cute things are absolutely endearing.

Narcissa, I see her growing to be the most adorably aesthetic woman, not like her sisters. And, as the cutest, she's also the shortest. Bellatrix being the tallest and Andromeda coming after her. But I'm not really saying that cute people are short, just a trait that they usually have.

I couldn't get enough of the three, always being so lovable, being the light to my darkness, my hope. I truly wish that they would grow blissfully unaware of the world, but seeing them now, watching them as they grow, their personalities, the enemies I've accumulated, I just realized how such a pipe dream that was.

Bellatrix, as the mature person, and the eldest, knew better than the other two, and because of that, she wants to be the one to keep them innocent and blissfully ignorant of the world, so she'd be the one to want to know the dangers Remnant has to bring. To protect them.

Andromeda was more connected to her animal/grimm trait, being a cunning little vixen. That trait of hers would push her to want to know more, to be on top. But, because of her excessive love for her sisters, I know that she'll have a reason to want to be on top of the food chain. To protect them.

And Narcissa. Narcissa is too pure for this world. But she's a curious child, and she'll definitely want to know what's happening around her. Her curiosity is a virtue, but it will lead her to many bad things if they aren't dealt with properly.

I'm ashamed to say this, but I love Narcissa the most out of the three. And for that, I'd do anything for her. For whatever reason, I will retain my daughter's innocence, and her sisters would help me on it. Hopefully, her curiosity wouldn't be much of a problem.