The Other Mother(3) & Confrontation

<|¦The Other Mother(3)¦|>
&
<|¦Confrontation¦|>

⊕⊕⊕
𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔

<Legend:
"Hi!"
^~Talking
-Thanks!-
^~Thinking
'For!'
^~Whispering
"READING!!!"
^~Ear rape
"*Smiles* This!"
^~Action while talking

𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔
⊕⊕⊕

|3rd Person's POV|

???: "I think it's tike for you to go home." from the shady shadowy corner of the room, a cold yet elegant voice came.

Frightened by someone they didn't know suddenly making themselves known without any prior notice, especially since the atmosphere has went tense earlier from the knowledge that the child in their care was the daughter of the most terrifying woman in Remnant, all the women had practically snapped their necks just to know who the intruder was, each of them had their hands on their weapons.

But, as the women were about ready to clash with the unknown person, the child among them was all smiles, not realizing how antsy the women around her was. Then, the huntresses froze in place as they heard what Narcissa had said.

Narcissa: "Mommy!!" the child called out with a joyous tone, her eyes sparkling and her smile was wide as it can be. Yet, as she was all care-free and blissful ignorant of the heavy pressure surrounding them, the women had slowly gotten back to normal. However, as they realized that the unknown person was Narcissa's 'mommy', they immediately jumped to the other side of the room, their weapons unseathed.

Then, from the shadows, Salem had stepped forward, showing her eerie beauty for the women to see. Raven had steeled herself to attack the pallor beauty when Olivia had gripped her wrist. The ravenette sent the white-haired woman a questioning glare, but she complied with her silent command when she saw the woman's shaking green orbs.

Salem: "Come here, my little princess. It is time for us to go home. Your sisters are getting worried. And it's almost time for dinner." hugging her daughter tightly, she nuzzled her nose onto Narcissa's hair, inhaling her daughter's strawberry shampoo before gently pushing her away, discreetly looking for any kind of injuries.

Seeing that there weren't any problems, only a bit curious as to why she had the same eye color as she did when she was still human, she eyed at the three women and smiled. It may have looked sweet, but to the three women, it promised agonizing death if any of them did anything stupid. They didn't know why, but somehow, they knew that Salem was silently telling them to "play nice".

It would have been easy for the three to gang up on the woman, Summer using her silver eyes to give them the advantage in a fight against the witch, but there wasn't a war waged against the woman for centuries for no reason, and children were nearby. None of the three wanted any casualties.

Salem: "Thank you for taking care of my daughter. But sadly, we must go." she wanted to go away as fast as she can, without fighting, as Narcissa was with them. She didn't want her daughter to get caught in the crossfire between her and Olivia, like how their late daughters got caught between their fight a long, long time ago. And she especially didn't want Narcissa knowing Olivia was her mother. She was still in conflict with herself whether she should inform her daughter about her or not.

Salem had done unspeakable deeds for centuries, and Olivia had fought against her at the same time. They had a weird relationship, still slightly loving each other but also hating each other's guts. But that's why she was torn wether she should reveal that the white-haired woman with them was her daughter's other mother, though in a different body, but still having the same soul.