The Grimms' Princess

<|¦The Grimms' Princess¦|>

⊕⊕⊕
𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔

<Legend:
"Hi!"
^~Talking
-Thanks!-
^~Thinking
'For!'
^~Whispering
"READING!!!"
^~Ear rape
"*Smiles* This!"
^~Action while talking

𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔
⊕⊕⊕

|3rd Person's POV|

In a plane where beings of unimaginable power all reside and mingle, a pair of brothers were having a discussion.

???L: "Are you sure about this, elder brother?" A purple humanoid figure with horns resembling an adult ram's asked.

???E: "Yes I am, little brother. It has been eons, but you know that I don't like leaving any mistakes that I have done behind." Replies a shining yellow figure with majestic stag horns on his head.

???L: "But seriously. Elder brother, are you sure that she would change because of a child? The woman's heartless." The purple figure commented, a bit disapproving of his brother's decision.

???E: "We've seen the creation and destruction of planets, of living creatures, of beings like us. And throughout all that, there is always change. And I hope this would change her." The glowing figure, then, raised his hand, and on his palm, an orb appeared. The orb was black and white, the colors seemingly playing with each other as they danced about.

???E: "Now let your creations bring it to her." The glowing figure ordered to his brother, who only huffed and casually grabbed the orb.

???L: "If it's like this, then I better give my blessing as...ugh...sorry, that's gross, to that witch. Since she loves calling herself the Goddess of my creation, then this will be their princess." The purple figure, then, formed a portal behind him, putting the orb in it and closing the portal.

With the orb gone, the purple figure crossed his arms, his form indicating the older brother to speak.

???E: "No matter how damned someone is, they can still be saved. Remember that, little brother." The glowing figure informed, but more like, reminded his little brother, who only huffed in annoyance, before sighing in melancholy.

???L: "I know..... I know." the younger of the two replied sadly, memories of his pass emerging from deep within his mind.

¦Elsewhere¦

In a land covered with blood red sky, darkness looming at every inch of the land, and on the center, were pools of what seemed to be a liquid form of darkness. Once in a while, creatures of darkness emerge, a much violent and evil, version of animals found around the world.

Then, surrounding the pools were, what could be called as adult versions of the creatures emerging from the pools. All of them had obsidian black skin, with white horns, masks that were "engraved" with marks, peices of armor, or spikes around parts of their bodies, and all of them had glowing pupils with red irises, making them look absolutely fearsome and vile.

All were mindlessly walking around the pools, the "babies" seemingly playing with each other, and those of the same "species" were staying close to each other, like a pack. However, suddenly, every single one of them looked towards one location.

In the middle of the pools was one pool that was significantly bigger and more intimidating, and from it, not a single creature was produced from it. Unexpectedly, the "water" of the pool suddenly came to life, a reverse whirlpool making an appearance with its tail going upwards.