The Other Mother(1)

<|¦The Other Mother(1)¦|>

[A/N: Does the title make you feel like something dramatic's about to happen?]

⊕⊕⊕
𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔
<Legend:
"Hi!"
^~Talking
-Thanks!-
^~Thinking
'For!'
^~Whispering
"READING!!!"
^~Ear rape
"*Smiles* This!"
^~Action while talking

𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔
⊕⊕⊕

|Salem's POV|

"WATTS!!! Is that tracking device of yours all set!?" I asked impatiently, dreading what possible trouble my daughter would have gotten herself into without us.

Watts: "Y-yes your highness! Here it is!" the scientist hurriedly hands me a scroll-like(it doesn't resemble a scroll-scroll, but RWBY's scroll-gadget) device, a map of the whole of Remnant projected in the screen. The three continents marked. On the north, was the continent of Solitas, where the kingdom of Atlas is located in. On the center and west was the continent of of Sanus, where the kingdoms of Vale and Vacou were located in. And lastly, on the east side was the continent of Anima, where the kingdom of Mistral was located.

Every continent had boundaries, and in them are small marked villages, and around them were islands too, named or not. But on an island called Patch, there was red blinking light, the current location of my daughter. Seeing this, I furrowed my brows, wondering how she got that far when there was the ocean between °our° continent, the Land of Darkness located on the oddly shaped land that resembles a dragon, and Sanus.

"Watts! Are you sure this isn't broken!? How is my daughter that far away!?" I furiously asked the man sweating buckets, my rage slowly becoming uncontrollable.

Watts: "I-I-I-It's fu-fully functional, your ma-majesty! I tested it be-before, ju-just in ca-case something like this happens. Th-though I w-wish it never wo-would! I e-even us-used your ma-magic signature ear-earlier and it sh-showed no pr-problems!" the scientist became a stuttering mess, and it took everything inside of me to not tear him open. He is just lucky that we needed his brains for our new operations. I planned on berating him, but Tyrian chose to frantically interject to save his "brother" -the two having bonded a lot after my three daughters came into this god-forsaken(literally) world.

Tyrian: "Your MaJESty! I thInk I know whY her lITtle maJeSty is clOSe to VAle!!" the manic man, in his manic tone, showed a huge stone. But it wasn't any normal stone, rather, it had an odd resemblance of an Ursa's. I was already irritated beyond belief, and I thought that this was just a trick, but it soon clicked!

"OOOLLLIIIVVVEEEE!!!" I howled in despair, thinking that she'd kidnapped my precious little angels. With hysteria filling my every being, I glared at my minions and barked.

"TAKE CARE OF THE TWO PRINCESSES! I WILL BRING BACK MY DAUGHTER, EVEN IF I HAVE TO DESTROY VALE MYSELF!" I commanded, believing that they would just weigh me down, and be casualties as I lay waste on that reincarnated bitche's ass. I don't know if she truly kidnapped Narcissa through her silver-eyed warrior, but I was sure I would be punching someone...hard.

|Summer's POV|

"You doing good kid?" I asked the angel cradled in my arms, nuzzling her face on my bossom just like how my little cookie monster would. Oum they have so many similarities.