1st Year

¡~°.°.°.°.°~¡
|1st Year|
!~°.°.°.°.°~!

¡~°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°~¡
|Narcissa's POV|
!~°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°~!

It was hard for me to part from mommy, but at some point, I had to. Still, it was more than enough! I wanted more kisses, more cuddles, more pats, more caresses! But, yeah, the time I had with mommy was more than enough!

Now though, I was sitting with my sisters and our friends. While going through the orientation, I may have been not-so subtlety giving my mommy, alongside with auntie Glynda -I may now have a new fetish for aunties!- some come-hither looks, which were distracting them. However, surprisingly enough, no one seemed to be noticing them.

Still, soon after, the orientation was finished and we were told to spend our night in the auditorium. Honestly, that is a poor choice. I think that having the aspiring wannabe-Hunters bring their own tents would have been better. More privacy that way. But, luckily for us -"us" being extended to our two new friends-, we have a dormitory room for ourselves! It would be a bit cramped, with the rooms being meant only for four people, a team, but I would gladly snuggle up with whomever! Just another reason to grope someone.

"How come we got a room?" The question came from Coco, who was looking around the place plainly. I could only guess that she wasn't happy that the room was so bland.

"Perks of being the Headmistress's daughters. We °could° have asked a room for you two, but that would be showing too much favoritism." Andromeda casually answered as she went for the bed on the farthes right.

With her bum now on the bed, she patted the space beside her and gave me a look, "Wanna sleep with me Cissa?"

I was about to ponder on taking her offer, but I was cut off from it by one of our friends.

"Hol' up! Wait a minute! <<The Headmistress's daughters>>!?" Coco questioned with an understandably shocked face! Even Velvet was so shocked that her beret was nearly falling off, which had shown something I had not been expecting! Bunny Ears! She had adorable, long, fluffy fluff fluffed bunny ears! Like, holy shit! Bunny ears! Important things must be said three times, as they say!

Though it seemed that she had yet to notice her beret slipping, and it was cute! But,we have to deal with Coco's question first.

"Yes. We are the daughters of Beacon's Headmistress." Bellatrix was the one who had answered, and I just smiled faintly at how shs had not subtly mentioned that Andromeda and her were not truly her daughter. Years before, they had not accepted to being mommy's daughters, not because they hated her or whatever, but it was both because it was a fact and that mommy was practically an absentee "dad". Though after bonding with mommy whenever she had made some space for us in her schedule, mommy had soon become their "father".

"B-but, there has ne-never been anything about Ms. Olivia having children." Then Velvet, who had yet noticed her bunny ears practically now on display, and was starting to stutter less, added.

"It's complicated, and kind of'n national secret. Mom didn't even now she had a ch- had children when we were around...six? Yeah, she didn't even know that she had children back then." Now laying on her back, and showing off her generous bosom, Andromeda answered with a bored tone. I was sure that she wanted to slay some rogues.