Playdate(3)

|¦Playdate(3)¦|

|Yang's POV|

For a moment, I think I froze? Well, I wasn't movin', that's for sure. Just....I couldn't properly think about what's going on when "imaginary Narcissa" turned out to be the real Narcissa and was now hugging me! However, I felt really cold and I didn't know why! I mean, I'm feeling hot too, because Narcissa's really hot, but not °that° kind of hot, but she is °hot°, but she's more adorable, but....I really got to stop watching those late-night T.V. series with mommy Raven.

But! I really, °really° feel chilly! Like I'm really, really scared right now!! And the girls Narcissa was with were seriously glaring at me!! Why are they so scary!!? But Narcissa's soooo~ soft that I couldn't help but hug her tighter!! Eh!? Why are their eyes suddenly red and glowy!!?

"Yang, Yang, Yang! I missed you!" Narcissa yelled and somehow, her repeating my name three times made my stomach feel weird and hot! It was weird! Why was her saying my name repeatedly feel weird!

"N-N-Narcissa! I-I missed you too!!" I couldn't hold it in me and I just squealed and jumped in joy with Narcissa still in my arms. I still felt the chill in my spine, but the soft body and the heat coming off of it on my front was more than enough to make me ignore it.

"Group hug!!!" Then, with a shout, Ruby just came crashing towards as like the little adorable brat she was, --auntie Quill likes calling her that for some reason, even when Ruby's being an adorable ball of fluff-- and completely replaced my shivering back with her own warmth, her arms passing by my body while barely enclosing them around Narcissa's back.

I felt happy. I had many friends, but Narcissa was just...different. She makes me feel really, really nice. And she didn't ignore Ruby when she was being all shy and cute. Most of my friends even forget that I had a sister.

"Hahahaha!! Yang, Ruby! Let go of me! I've got to introduce you to my sisters!" With obvious glee in Narcissa's voice, I had reluctantly let go of her, Ruby having complied with Narcissa's request almost immediately, not wanting to look bad --she's just so adorable--.

Waving for the two girls to come, Narcissa looked absolutely beautiful with the way she smiled.

-Is that a halo?- I asked myself as Narcissa suddenly looked...angelic with the sun shining up on her hair.

"Yang! Ruby! These are my sisters, Bellatrix and Andromeda! The one on the left is Andy, and the one on the right is Bella! But you could also call them Na-na and Li-li!" The shorter girl pointed at her sisters with their names respectively, but looking at them closer, they looked-, no. The two °were° Faunuses, a cat and a dog? respectively.

-Are they adopted? Narcissa's mom doesn't look like a faunus, even with her skin. Maybe the father's a faunus?- I thought to myself as I tried my best to smile, making sure to give ny best first impression!

"Hi! I'm Yang! Nice to meet you two! Glad to meet Narcissa's sisters! Hope that we'll be great friends! Oh! And this girl here is my sister, Ruby!" I tried, I honestly tried.

-WHY DO I SOUND LIKE A ROBOT!!?- I screamed to myself, trying to hide the cringe I was feeling with a shaky smile. Good thing that the girls' attention went to Ruby, and there I immediately knew that they loved the adorable ball of sunshine.

"Hi!... I-I'm Ruby! I h-hope that we-we'll be good friends t-too!" My little sister squeaked after her introduction, half-hiding behind Narcissa, surprising me because she didn't talk like how she usually did with strangers, practically slathering them with her spit with how fast she talks. But maybe it was because Narcissa was tightly --comfortingly?-- gripping her wrist.