Separation

|Separation|

|3rd Person's POV|

"Are you really going to Beacon earlier than us?" Asked a very sad Ruby, eyes glistening in tears as she practically crushed Bellatrix's bones. As much as she wanted to be hugging Narcissa right now, no offense to Yang, but Bellatrix was practically the perfect big sister to her.

"We are, Runes. Our mom thought it was for the best." The oldest out of the the three Grimm sisters soothingly gave her answer, patting the youngest's head out of the group affectionately while simultaneously showing the same affection to the little redhead's nickname.

"But!...but..." A teary whine came from the little speedster, nuzzling her nose against Bellatrix's chest longingly after.

"Mother said that it was for the best. And though I think it's bull-, mother is right. We're too dependent with each other. We practically have a telepathic link by now at how much we don't even need to look at each other's eyes to know what the other's thinking. And that's good, but even I think it's a bit much. We'll need to be more...aware of other things? Other than each other? I think that's some part of it? Yeah." Andromeda confessed, biting back a curse with Ruby here, putting her weight against Yang's back as they both sat against each other on the floor.

"But why! I mean, even though I'm definitely offended that they think my temper is a problem, I can't deny that they're right. Remember when that kid nearly flipped Cissy's?" The only blonde in the group asked while curling her knees closer to her chest.

"You nearly broke his arm, and that was while his aura was active, in an instant." Helpfully added the remaining girl in the room sitting on the bed, looking out the window with a distant look.

"Yeah. Good thing it was during sparring. Avoided suspension." Yang muttered, eyes now on Narcissa's melancholic, yet ethereal profile. The moonlight did wonders to her exquisite face, especially now that she had sported a tri-colored hair resembling a black forest theme. It was a unique combination that suited her developing personality. Narcissa was a hard to understand girl, always unpredictable in some level, while being normally predictable. Like there were two different Narcissa's in one body.

"Mmmm." A hum was Narcissa's only response, obviously distracted.

"Will we still stay the same?" Then, as usual, a sudden question came from Narcissa. She had a knack for suddenly dropping questions, most that were mildly philosophical.

"What do you mean?" Asked Ruby, leaving Bellatrix to sit on a beanbag and opting on crawling towards Narcissa on her bed. Ruby felt a little glad that her sheets were fresh and smelled nice. She didn't want Narcissa's sweet sent getting tainted of anything stinky because of her.

"It's going to be nine months, we'll have at least four days with each other every month, but we'll mostly be away from each other for nine months. Won't there be changes?" Finally, Narcissa pulled her eyes away from the aesthetic, yet scary view outside the window, and focused on Ruby. And said girl's breath hitched at the intensity of Narcissa's gaze.

As much as the older girls wanted Ruby to keep her innocence, they can't hide everything from her, especially with two of them being flirty and the internet. So now, Narcissa looked positively sexy in a casual and distracted way, if that was a thing.

"There shouldn't really be much change. And we'll always find out if there was! Even if we are far away from each other, we'll always find one another! No bad guys, grimms, monsters and adults can keep us away from each other! Especially me! I'll always be there for you!" The smallest girl out of the group confidently declared, standing up from her bed with a smile and raised fist.