Making Friends

|Making Friends|

|3rd Person's POV|

They had been separated from their family and friends for a good minute and the three sisters were already missing them. This wasn't something like when they would be separated and would meet them again tomorrow, but rather, a week long separation. Narcissa, Andromeda, and Bellatrix, as mature as they are, they still couldn't get over the fact that they wouldn't be able to hold those who they had grown up with.

They had formed a rather unhealthy relationship in truth, everyone being dependent on another's presence. The reason is unknown, but it was still there. The group of girls had somehow formed an unbreakable bond around an unhealthy issue. And luckily enough for them, the adults had, although taking some time, had found a temporary solution.

Separating them.

It was simple, but it was a hard thing to accomplish, if it was done by somebody else. As much as it is impossible for the five to be split apart, their parents also played a heavy role in their lives. Salem had decided that the reason for such a relationship to form though, was the three sisters' Grimm heritage.

Grimms were soulless creatures, and their purpose was for destruction, and though Salem had turned the normal grimms somewhat tame, the three humanoid grimms were a different case all together. It seems that the Brother Gods had truly not changed and were still arrogant, even when apologizing and hadn't done a good job at creating the three sisters.

Still, there wasn't a sudden appearance of a black hole, so everything should still be fine.

And now, we are back to our Protagonist and her sisters. As much as the three had wanted to remain depressed, they were given a different kind of depression in the form of hormonal teenagers.

The three young women get that they are beautiful, and of course, they wouldn't shy away from attention, but when hormonal men stare at you with lecherous expressions, you would obviously hate it.

They wish that the Bullhead would move faster, so that they could get away from these lecherous gazes. The sisters would even go for any sort of distraction, and thankfully, one had been provided for them!

"*Cat calls* Well ain't you three the only other ones here who know their style." From the side, a young woman had whistled at them, catching their attention.

The first thing they noticed was that the young woman was ridiculously tall, even taller than Bellatrix, nearly reaching Raven's height, or even surpassing her by a centimeter. The next was that she was wearing a wire-rimmed aviator sunglasses, inside the bullhead. Then the third was that she rather fashionable in appearance, and her color scheme was black and gold with multiple accessories with varying shades of brown.

Then beside her, or rather, behind her, was a shorter girl. She easily gave off the feeling of a shy girl, and her hiding behind the taller woman didn't help her case. Though, she did look a bit frightened. However, upon noticing Bellatrix and Andromeda, her expression had flashed with surprise, before she had quickly placed a hand on her black beret.

""Know our style?"" Bellatrix, being the most fitting person with interacting with others formally, had been the first one to ask.

"Mm-hmm. See all these kids around us?" The unnamed young woman gestured towards the eavesdropping teens surrounding us, looking rightfully annoyed.

"They're clothes are just a mish-mash of armor and simple cloth, with no sense of proper style or fashion." A snarl was hidden behind her small, elegant smile. She was obviously irritated at their clothing sense, and Narcissa couldn't help but giggle at it.