Playdate(1)

<|¦Playdate(1)¦|>

⊕⊕⊕
𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔

<Legend:
"Hi!"
^~Talking
-Thanks!-
^~Thinking
'For!'
^~Whispering
"READING!!!"
^~Ear rape
"*Smiles* This!"
^~Action while talking

𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔
⊕⊕⊕

|3rd Person's POV|

A deafening silence surrounded the four women, two having their eyes widen from surprise and disbelief, ond had a smirk that told that she had won, and another was shaking whilst looking down at her lap, her fists clenching to the point where her knuckles had turned white.

Olivia: ".....after hundreds of thousands of years....they finally gave you a chance again....didn't they? A chance brought by her?" it wasn't loud, but Salem had heard her clearly, her smirk turning into a frown.

Salem: "So...you knew?" the pale woman inquired, the thoughts of Olive knowing she has a child with her have plagued her mind ever since she received Narcissa years ago. Back then, she didn't want Olive having the satisfaction of knowing that she has a child again. Especially with herself of all people.

Olivia: "The brother gods had approached me before, in one of my reincarnations. The Elder God asked for a drop of blood. I, of course, had given them without any kind of apprehension. But...they did say that they'd use it to give you a chance. Didn't think it would be in a form a child..... Our...child?" a glint crossed her olive green eyes, her lips not knowing to form a frown or a smile. Olivia, or rather, Olive, just knew that the gods would give her wife -she believes that Salem still is, and that as her wife, she is responsibility for bringing her down- a chance, but didn't know how. However, she found out that it was through Narcissa, realizing how much she looked like Salem when she was still human, not knowing that Narcissa was also a spitting-image of Salem in her current grimmified form.

Salem: "....yes. Our...child." she admitted, the weight on her shoulders that she didn't realize she had, disappeared. She wasn't aware that this matter was eating her out, not calculating that Narcissa had softened her heart to the point where she worried for Olive, her wife? They'll cross that bridge when they get there.

Salem: "Well, then. I believe that Narcissa and I must go back home. It is only a few hours before her bedtime, and I'm sure her sisters are getting worried about her." without letting them let out another word, Salem had abruptly stood up from her seat and left. The other three women were too shell-shocked at the knowledge of Olivia and Salem having a daughter, and apparently, she had sisters, meaning, Olivia has more than one daughter with Olivia. Only if they knew that Narcissa's "sisters" were two grimms that has human forms and were technically adopted by Salem.

Said woman had already left the room, following the connection that she and Narcissa had, made from magic, and found her in a room in the second floor with two children close to her age. Looking at the two, she noticed that each of them resembled one of the two women with Olivia earlier. She deduced that the young redhead was the warrior's daughter, the silver eyes that she had further proved that, and the blonde was most likely the bandit's daughter, but maybe it was her twin's, her information about them wasn't that deep.

With them in the room was another blonde, who looked strict, especially when she had her back as straight as a ruler as she observed the children play house. Apparently, Narcissa was the "mommy", the young blonde was the "daddy" and the redhead was their "daughter". Honestly, it was cute, but Salem was getting hungry and she worried for her other daughters back in her castle.