32. Taehyung's New Target

Long chapter

Jin's POV

"Thank you for helping with this again." I say looking at Jimin with a small smile. "I'm really bad at cooking and I have absolutely no idea how to do it."

"I told you I'd like to do it. I mean, I'm not good at cooking either but hey, we can try, right? All we need to do is follow the recipe, isn't it?"

I hum and grab my phone where Yoongi had sent me a recipe to make a cake.

"I still think it's really sweet of you to do so much just for Jungkook."

As soon as he says that, I feel my neck heat up as it was really embarrassing for me to hear it like this now.

Yes, I was making a cake for Jungkook but it was majorly because of the bet.

"I..it's nothing like that! He just- it was a bet!" I say and Jimin laughs out, nodding.

"It sure was."

"It was!" I say, looking at him now. "He told me that if he wins in the game which he did end up winning, I'll have to bake him a birthday cake."

And also because he told me that he's never had anyone bake him a birthday cake and if he had an elder brother or sister, he'll ask him to do that.

And well..I don't have a sibling either..soo..

"Yes, but he didn't ask you to pre-prepare it two weeks ago."

I don't reply to that as I really didn't know how to do that for this statement and just pour all the 'dry material' into the batter.

"You know what, Jin?" Jimin asks as he wipes the sides of the bowl. "You're very much like Taehyung."

I immediately look at him as he laughs softly and shake my head.

"Not you too. Jungkook said the same."

"That's because you are."

"We're not. I don't wear a fucking scarf in scrotching summer heat in the name of fashion." That makes Jimin laugh as he gives me this 'I know everything look' and drops the topic.

Wait- this reminds me. Where is Taehyung? That's new.

"Okay now, we need to make the whipped cream." I say as Jimin keeps the batter into the oven on whatever settings.

"Alright! I can do that! I mean, tell you how to do that." Jimin says and I immediately look at the kitchen door.

"Did you hear something?" I ask Jimin who looks at where I'm looking at too.

"Huh? Something? Like what?"

"I don't know. Is someone outside?" I say, walking out before my eyes fall on the shakes on the table.

Wait, strawberry and chocolate.

Isn't this what Taehyung gets whenever he decides to disturb me? He puts a big cup of chocolate shake on my face and doesn't work at all.

"Wait, is that Tae?" I hear Jimin say as he rushes to the door and I look out to see him sitting on the ground.

Wait- what is he even doing here? I mean, okay that makes sense now but in this way?

"Taehyung?"

"Yes!" He says standing up as he turns around and just as our eyes meet, he looks away to Jimin.

"Are you okay? What were you doing? And your eyes, wait, were you cr-" Taehyung immediately starts laughing as he rubs his eyes.

"No! Stupid dirt got into my eyes."