10. Friends

Jin's POV

I didn't like Park Jimin.

But he is a sweet person undoubtedly.

My eyes fall on the can of coffee- the thing that made me think about Jimin in the first place because I know my cheeks heated up when he suddenly came out of nowhere in the library where I was studying and gave me the can before walking away.

Not before giving me a sweet smile.

I admit he made my cheeks and neck heat up but that was because his actions made me flustered.

My body reacted like that because it was something I had never experienced before and that's why I couldn't handle it in a better way than I would normally have had.

There is no doubt why people find him to be very likeable. I know it because we had been spending so much time daily in the last three weeks and I could notice how both girls and guys were all smiles with him and he seemed to be friends with so many people.

And by we, I mean Yoongi and Jungkook too.

Jimin had been helping Aunt Kim in interior designing too. He was majoring in the same thing so his input proved to be really great for the restaurant and the restaurant was much more spacious now.

He was a great worker too which was a little unexpected because I took him as a rich brat in the beginning but he proved to be quite an opposite.

So, now I knew he wasn't a bad guy but still he definitely wasn't my type- Yoongi teased me about it.

He wasn't my type because I didn't have any type. In other words, I wanted to focus on my college right now and dating was a luxury at this point of time.

Especially when we got a three hour lecture in the very first day with our teacher explaining us the entire academic calendar which was more than enough for me to understand that I will have to work even harder.

Needless to say, I know there will be many sleepless nights.

My phone vibrates again and I take it out sighing when I saw another notification.

Jungkook had been sharing posts with me on Instagram from the past one hour and I was tempted to block him right now.

I am supposed to look for books right now and I can't do it when my phone is vibrating every second. I can't put it on silent because then I will miss important calls.

My phone vibrates again and I cuss at Jungkook internally.

If I knew he would be doing this, I would have never accepted his follow request.

Actually to think of it, I had never actually accepted the request. He had sent a request to follow me and then had taken my phone to accept it on his own before liking all his pictures from my account.

He didn't stop there though.

He liked all my posts too along with the comment 'Jin hyung, you're so handsome!!' on every post.

It was a good thing I didn't post a lot.

I shake my head to bring my focus back on the books in front of me. My classes for today were over but I was in the library to pick books to study.

I know it is only the third day but I wanted to start studying as earlier as possible so I wouldn't have a lot to study a week before.

I pick the ones I had chosen and was walking towards the librarian when someone grabnmy shoulder from behind.