23. Gift

Taehyung's POV

How was I supposed to give Jin the clothes now?

I sigh and continue to look at the bag on my bed. From what Jimin had told me, Seokjin was supposed to come here by 4 so we could reach the college by 6 and it was already 3:45.

But I am not ready for it mentally! 

Especially after he has been glaring at me for the past three days, calling me asshole every time he sees me and not even letting me sit in the front by splashing water in the entire first row for straight three days!

And he calls me childish, huh? Who is being childish now? 

Ah, he can't even take a joke! But I was so dead set to do more if my aunt didn't come to the store. Jungkook's mother really had the worst timing every time. But to think of it, it's not as if Seokjin would have stayed anyway. 

But it was a joke!

Even Jimin scolded me while all I was trying to do was get him clothes so he can look nice and knowing his stubborn ass, he would have never willingly come to a designer store. 

But back to the question, how was I supposed to give him these clothes? Knowing Seokjin, he would never accept them the way they are and I can't ask Jimin and Jungkook because they wouldn't lie for me and that would completely ruin my plan. 

So much for being a good boy.

This Seokjin was so annoying.

Why was he so good looking though and why was I so getting attracted to him all of a sudden? I mean, okay, more than two weeks now but still! I thought it'll go away but it's just not going. I can't stop staring at him at all, it's creeping me out. Even..that Yeonjun told me if I had a crush on Seokjin and I almost choked on my drink. 

Of course, I don't like him! He is so different from me and I don't like his personality at all and his lifestyle is so different than mine. I knew I was just physically attracted to him. I didn't find him taking the lead when we would discuss about the project or helping Jungkook in the littlest of things or giving absolutely no fuck to be attractive. That would be absolutely crazy if I'll like that stuff. 

Hahahahaha.

Fuck, I should party soon. 

My heart skips a beat as I hear the door bell ring and I take a deep breath. 

What am I even worrying for? I am Kim Taehyung, the most handsome man of the century. I shouldn't worry about such things.

I give a last look to the bag and then get out of my room and the first thing I hear is a loud- "Jin hyung, you are my bestest of bestest of bestest hyung!" 

I raised my eyebrows at that and close the door, walking towards the living room and my eyes widen. 

Why was Jungkook hugging Jin? And why was Jin hugging..so many bottles of banana milk?

Jimin who was sitting on the couch turn to the side to look at me and gives me an amusing smile. "Jin got Jungkook a bouquet of banana milk because 'It's a date'. Isn't that very sweet of him?"

"I-I didn't get it, Ah-Jungkoook- get off, I didn't get it! Aunt Kim g-gave this. I didn't." I see Jin struggling against Jungkook's hug as his face turned red and I scoff at that. 

"Aunt Kim knows about Jungkook's obsession with that?" I ask him but all I get is a glare before he looks at Jungkook and gently tries to push him before he finally sighs and hugs him back. 

Those fucking red cheeks. 

"Thank you, hyung! I absolutely love it! You're so kind, hyung!"