29. Throw A Pan

Jin's POV

Whenever Aunt Kim would ask me to deliver the chicken, there would be customers that would either tell me that I'm late and ask for a refund or shamelessly throw flirty remarks on me.

And both the times, I would just throw whatever thing I had in my hand, which was usually the chicken, on their faces and would come back with no money and a potential law suit.

That was a part of the reason why Aunt Kim only uses me during an emergency and as much as I hate being such a liability at times, I couldn't help but be angry whenever someone tried to put me down.

And this Kim Taehyung. After I gave him all that, he just went away without any word. 

Oh wait, he did tell me I'm fortunate to have hang out with him.

Fortunate? My ass. 

If it wasn't for him blackmailing me, I wouldn't have done that! But even then, I still put the last packet of sprinklers on his ice cream and not mine. 

And still, he did this.

I hear a snap and look down to see that I had broken the wooden chopsticks that were in my hand. 

I look at Yoongi who looks back at me and then blinks before slowly taking the broken chopsticks from my hand. 

I sigh, taking another packet of chopsticks from the stand.

I am pissed. 

No, I am beyond pissed. 

How could- how dare he do that?

What did he take me for?

What did he think I was?

"I'm so angry at him."

"Okay then. Punch him, not my food," Yoongi says taking the plate from me as he stands up. 

"You know what? He's so stupid! He has always been like this. Even when he was all drunk, I took care of him. You remember, right? And even then! Ah, if he hadn't gotten clingy and hadn't grabbed my jacket so hard that it made it impossible for me to get out of his grip, I wouldn't have to take my jacket off to get out his grip and pin his hands so I could get my body off his. So it was all because of that-,"

"Wait- that's new," Yoongi says. "You did what?"

"What?"

"You said you pinned his hands? You didn't tell me that before,"

I bite my tongue as I realize that I let it slip out. 

"I must have forgotten that," I mumble, hoping Yoongi wouldn't ask more about it.

"Did you? All the ten times?"

"Yes, I was pissed off all the times. That's why I must have left it out by mistake," 

No, I did that deliberately.

But it was only because the whole scene sounded wrong which it definitely wasn't because I really just pin his hands over his head so I could get out of his tight grip.

Saying it out loud made it seem as if we were in a compromising situation, also his fault because he was the one who was looking at me like that while being whiny like a baby, but it was anything but that.

"Why are you dressed up though?" Yoongi asks making me sigh of relief that he didn't push it any further.

"I'm going to Taehyung's house,"

Yoongi gives me a puzzled look.

"After hearing the same story about ten times except the part which you unintentionally missed, I am unable to understand why you would- Oh god, are you going to punch him? For fuck's sake, Jin, we cannot afford a lawsuit,"