21. Desperate Hair Curler

Taehyung's POV 

If I thought Seokjin looked smoking hot in a black shirt and black jeans, I had clearly never seen him in them with an apron tied around his waist.

Which I obviously hadn't until now and to be honest, he looks, he looks like something else. 

Now, I am definitely the most handsome man on this Earth but if I just had to choose a second one, I think it will be Seokjin with a pink apron tied around his tiny tiny waist that I didn't know about until today.

Once we were done with Jungkook's shopping and Seokjin refused to do any for himself, we or more like everyone else except me decided that they would come to Seokjin's restuarant and spend more time here.

I obviously had neither a car nor a say in it and I was tired of travelling in a bus so I didn't argue much and just ended up eating some honey chicken which, by the way, was soo delicious, I couldn't stop eating it.

Even traveling in a bus wasn't that bad. I mean, until I get a window seat which I had to argue for with Jungkook when we were coming back but Seokjin let me have it by giving his to Jungkook.

Anyway, coming back to Seokjin's waist, I have come to the realization that Seokjin was attractive. I mean, even when he didn't try anything in the store, I can still imagine him looking nice in every of those suits Jungkook tried.

Seokjin is hot, yes, really really hot.

I definitely have a better ass but he was hot too.

And from what I could see, the girl on the table he is currently serving seems to feel the same way because she couldn't stop curling her hair around her finger and smiling cutely whenever he would walk around the table.

Don't even get me started on how she acted when Seokjin asked for their order.

I think she was close to either pulling him onto her lap or pushing him somewhere so she could sit on this lap.

Desperate hair curler.

"Hyung, stop staring at Jin hyung."

I immediately lean back, my heart almost coming out of my chest as I hear Jungkook say that from beside me out of nowhere.

When did he even come? What did he mean by saying I was staring? I wasn't staring!

"I wasn't doing that." I mutter, taking a sip of the peach lemonade. "And weren't you helping Yoongi in the kitchen?"

"Yeah, he asked me to take a break because it was very hot inside. And you've been staring, you liar. What's up with you?"

"I wasn't staring. I was just checking out."

"Wh-"

"The girl." I say, gesturing to the desperate hair curler who is still giggling at Seokjin.

"Oh." Jungkook also look at her, his voice fading a bit as he slowly nods. "You like her?"

"No. She's not my type. She's desperate."

"Have you looked at yourself?"

I immediately turn my head to look at him, my eyes narrowing every second and he simply laughs, looking back at her.

"Jokes apart, she's neither my type nor Jin hyung's."

I hum before I realize what he said. Type? My ears perk up as I slowly look at the girl again who is now standing up from her chair.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh, I meant physically, I mean. I like..girls who wear cool clothes. She's pretty but just not my type. But she is pretty in that pink dress. Totally." Jungkook says with a smile while I just roll my eyes.