12. Project X

Jin's POV

I hate studying.

I know most of the people thought that I loved it because I used to sit in the front and was always very focused in the classes and I agree, that is true. 

But in reality, I didn't study because I liked studying but because I had to get good marks.

Another thing I hate are distractions and when it's Kim Taehyung, it reaches another level.

"Sir," I hear Taehyung's voice again for the third time since our class started and I am this close to walk where he is sitting and smacking the shit out of him. 

"I can't hear you here," He continue.

This is also the third time he said this.

He is either trying to irritate the professor or his ears had stopped working because the microphone and speakers in the class are working just fine.

Professor Moon had even increased the sound when Taehyung complained before.

I turn around to look at the delinquent who wasn't letting us study and the moment I do that, I see him staring at me before his eyes divert to the other side.

What the fuck?

This was another thing that was irritating me.

I had caught him staring at me too many times to count since the last few days especially during the lunch.

What was worst was he would continue to stare at me as if he was analyzing or observing me.

And I was sure he was thinking about how I was repeating my clothes or how I wear simple clothes unlike his stupid expensive ones.

"If that's still the case, Taehyung, why don't you come in the front?" 

"Okay!" Taehyung's deep voice boom across the quiet classroom and soon, I hear footsteps before the chair behind me screeches.

"For fuck's sake, this brat," I stare at Professor Jeon as he mumbles something more and turned to the laptop.

When I hear tapping from behind, I didn't have to turn around to know who it was because firstly, it isn't hard to guess after all the drama and secondly, the air around me changed; all I could smell was expensive perfume now.

Now I didn't know how an expensive perfume smelt like because I could never have one but this is what I imagined it to be.

"Sir, it's hot here," Taehyung starts again, making me groan loudly this time and I turn around.

I can't ignore this anymore.

"It's not hot here, Professor. It's completely fine," I raise my voice.

Taehyung stares at me as he leans back. "It is hot where I am sitting,"

"You are literally sitting behind me. And where I am sitting, it's completely fine here. Comfortable enough to not disturb the class,"

"Am I disturbing you, guys?" Taehyung asks particularly to nobody but more than angry, I am amused at how literally all the heads in the class shake their head in denial.

Someone even shouted for us to continue.

"See, I am not disturbing anybody," Taehyung shrugs his shoulders making me give him a sour look.

I think that's how my natural face is with him.

"You are disturbing me," 

"Oh, is that it?"