5. Owl guy

Jin's POV

You know when you wake up in the morning and you just get a feeling that today isn't going to be a good one.

I get the same feeling when I wake up today. Just change the 'not a good one' to 'a bad bad day'.

But surprisingly, half of the day had gone and nothing had happened.

I mean, I did spend the whole day in my room and the only bad thing that could potentially happen was me choking on a watermelon seed.

I plop onto my bed after I am done savouring the fruits and sigh, looking at the ceiling of the room as my mind goes back to the events of that night.

After they had gone, Yoongi and I came to my room and we talked a bit about them. Yoongi was a bit shocked when I told him about everything that happened. He was pretty much like me- an introvert with no friends at all- and that's why we were best friends.

But because of his project partner who he describes as a bit too friendly, he knew a bit about Jimin. Apparently, he was the college's sweetheart and he was always this friendly with everyone so I can see why he's being like this even though this is still weird to me.

On the other hand, Taehyung is definitely something else. He had done nothing against me yesterday but just the arrogance oozing out of him was enough to make me not like him.

And what he did the first day? Absolutely unforgettable!

And then the way he was standing like a brat when Jimin introduced themselves to Aunt Kim, it just showed how more arrogant he could be. At least, Jimin seemed to have good manners when it came to greeting elders.

"Seokjin-ah!" I hear my Aunt yell from downstairs. "Come down and get some supplies for me!"

I grab my phone from the side and walk downstairs when I see the bad feeling I am feeling today in the pit of my stomach become real.

Park Jimin along with the bunny guy is sitting on the counter laughing with Aunt Kim.

I almost go back to my room if it wasn't for their eyes falling on me and my Aunt calling me to her.

"Your friends are here to meet you," Aunt Kim said gesturing to the two guys.

Friend? Pftt, I don't even know their names.

"They're not my friends," I mutter but only got a sigh from my aunt.

"Don't say stupid stuff, hmm? Friendship is all about forgiving," I look at her in confusion but before I can ask her what she meant by that, she gives me a bag and a list. "Now, get me these supplies, okay?"

I nod immediately and grabs the bag. It is better this way. I wouldn't have to deal with them.

"Can I join too?" I hear the bunny guy say and he was looking at me with big doe eyes. He kind of reminded me of the Duolingo owl.

"No," I say without any hesitation but my aunt immediately says yes and gives him a bag too.

"Aunt Kim!" I say looking at her before I groan and walk outside, the bunny following me.

When we get out of the restaurant, I look at him with narrowed eyes. "When did you guys come?"

He hums as we're walking beside each other now and then answers. "Around ten minutes ago,"

"And why are you here? Did you tell Aunt Kim that you guys are my friends?"

He nods again as if we really were friends and there was nothing wrong in what they did. "Jimin hyung and I were hungry so we decided to come here and told her we are your friends."

"You're not even in my college. Are you even in college?"

"Well, you don't need to be in college to be friends," He says before smiling widely. "And I'll join your college this semester any way!"

I turn around when I see him stop suddenly. He looks at me before he bows, making me take a step back. "Please take care of me!"

I stare at him for a while before I turn around and start walking.

"Then we can hangout even more!"

And I stop immediately and look at him before I start to walk faster to the store as he starts to do that too.

What kind of family is this?

.

Throughout our little shopping trip, his mouth didn't stop for a moment and me ignoring him didn't seem to bother him at all as he continues to speak about something he read about moon.

So once we are done with buying all the supplies, there is nothing more I want than to go back and sleep.

My ears are tired at this point but Jungkook didn't seem to be tired at all as we walk back to the restuarant now.

As we take the last turn to the block where the restaurant is situated, my eyes widen at the crowd inside and outside the restaurant.

As far as I can remember, there is no football match or any other important celebration day today.

It wasn't even a Friday night or a weekend.

So why was there so much of a crowd?

Just as I am about to walk inside, another body tries to do the same, making both of us stop at the entrance as our shoulders collided due to the small door and we look at each other.

"What the fuck?" I say looking at Taehyung while he's looking back at me in irritation as if this is my fault.

Everything about that bad feeling is making sense now.

I roll my eyes and walk inside but before I can take another step, he pulls me back.

"What the-" I

"I'll go first!" He says but I push my shoulder against him so he can't move.

"As if I would let the royalty go first," I mutter sarcastically before taking a step inside and so did he, making both of us stuck in the doorway again.

"Let me go first!" He says trying to wriggle his way inside while I continuously glare at him as he tries to walk through the small door again.

"Sure you will!" I say sarcastically and pull him back to his original place.

"No! Me!"

"No! Why are you here anyway?" I ask, giving him a sour face as we both continue glaring at each other and pushing against each other.

"Hey guys!" We stop and turn our faces towards the soft voice to see Jimin standing in front of us with a plate in his hand.

I look at him in confusion before my eyes widen when I see the apron around his waist.

My jaw almost drops on the floor when I realize what this can mean.

"So, it's true," I hear Taehyung mutter to himself as Jimin continue to give us a bright smile.

"Yes! I started working here from today! Isn't that great?"

Jin's character here is an introvert, not a shy guy. He's pretty darn confident.