prologue

Seokjin's POV

I hated this.

I absolutely hated this.

I cussed at nobody but my luck as I felt the water droplets enter my hoodie through the raincoat and I was this close to going back to the restaurant and whine to my aunt about this ordeal.

But I knew that won't work on my aunt.

She'd either ban me from coming to the restaurant or she would stop giving me allowance every week and that was the last thing I wanted to happen because that was literally where I lived. Ignoring my aunt's words would mean homelessness and that wasn't what I had planned on doing when I turn 22. So, even if I had to make an emergency delivery on a rainy evening, I'd still do that to ensure my unlimited supply of tasty fried chicken did not get affected.

And of course, the homelessness too.

I looked at the location where I was supposed to make the delivery and paused for a second. Did aunt make such amazing fried chicken that even the rich ordered it? I tilt my head to stare at the tall building and hummed before shrugging and walking in.

Immediately, I find myself looking at every fancy detail of the building, golden lighting just making everything look even more luxurious. It was an easy guess to tell that the rich lived here and it only made me curious about the person who ordered from our shop.

Don't get me wrong, I really love the chicken we make but shouldn't they be ordering from a five star restaurant? Something that would go with their image well and would certainly save a 22 year old from losing his hoodie and jeans to the heavy rain?

I shook my head and walked out of the lift to see that the floor I was supposed to go to had only two doors. What even was a PH? I blink in confusion as I stared at the two doors before music started blaring out of one and I realise that was certainly it.

This was the location.

As I was about to ring the bell, the door opened and somebody shouted 'Chicken' and I was pulled inside.

I looked around and it seemed as if there was a party going on.

A huge party at that.

Loud music, sweaty bodies, dim lights and smell of alcohol.

This party had everything.

Everything I hated.

I just wanted my money so I looked at the raven haired guy next to me who was sitting on the high chair drinking a beer.

"Hey, do you know who Kim Taehyung is? He needs to pay for the chicken," I told the guy.

"He's inside that room," The bunny teeth guy told me pointing out the room to the right and I nodded, thanking him.

I could feel bodies dancing around me and I just wanted to get out of here.

The whole party scene was just not my thing.

I knocked on the door but nobody replied. I knocked again but when nobody replied again, I yelled out "I'm coming in" and pushed the door to see a sight that scarred me.

A naked guy was sitting on a table and had wrapped his legs around another naked guy's waist who seemed to be pounding inside him.